To the one I worship

I came home late from work. I called out to her. "(y/n), I'm home!" But there was no answer.

I went from room to room looking for her, finally finding her in our bedroom. She had fallen asleep waiting up for me.

Because of the heat she was on top of the covers, and she was naked.

I looked down at her beautiful face. God, I loved her.

Her (h/l), beautiful (h/c) swept around her face like a halo.

She looked like an angel. She was an angel. My angel . And I loved her desperately.

I leaned over and kissed her tenderly on her cheek. Soft...warm...so smooth.

She stirred a little, but remained asleep. I looked down her body. Her perfect breasts rose and fell slowly as she slept.

I felt myself hardening.

I stood, removed my clothes, and laid down next to her on our bed...gently so not to wake her.

She didn't know it, but sometimes, when I would wake up before she did in the morning, I would turn on my side...prop my head on my hand, and just watch her sleep. God, she was beautiful.

She was gorgeous, inside as well as outside.

I loved her curves, her smile, her sweetness, but also how she felt in my arms after we made love. How she looked at me sometimes, with love in her eyes, making me want to be a better man for her, a better lover, in all ways.

I leaned over to kiss her cheek again. Her scent came to me. A wonderful mixture of her perfume and the musk of her womanly body, It always aroused me. Which had been embarrassing on several occasions. We would be out in public, and just her presence next to me would suddenly make me hard. I would have to grab a cushion or a book to hide my erection. When she would see my embarrassment, she would get this devilish smile on her face. God, what a woman!

I ran my fingers up into her hair.

Soft.

Silky.

I ran one fingertip along the contours of her lovely face.

Over her smooth cheeks.

Along the line of her jaw.

Even lightly over her sexy lips.

I wanted to crush my lips to hers. But then I had another idea.

She had given me so much love...so much pleasure. I wanted her to know just how much I loved her. I wanted her to know that she was the Goddess of my universe, that I worshipped her deeply and supremely. How could I not. She was the great love of my life.

I began to caress her soft cheek with the backs of the fingers of my left hand. Very softly, very lovingly. My lips moved to the shell of her right ear. Very, VERY softly, I whispered...

"(y/n), I love you so much".

And I gently kissed the shell of her ear.

She sighed in her sleep, stretched a little, but did not awaken, a hint of her a smile on her lips as at some level she heard me, knew I was near, knew I loved her.

My lips moved down to the side of her neck, kissing...nibbling her sweet flesh.

My hands also moved down, caressing her neck first, but then moving down to her chest.

My lips kissed down the side of her neck to her shoulder, then along the line above of her collar bone, even sucking lightly on her skin.

My fingers began to tease her nipples, circling them but not yet touching them.