Greek Yogurt

Bold- YZ
Normal text- Jayerr

YZ's POV
_____________________________
Oh god. I can't think about this without laughing! I can remember it really clearly, actually.

Once upon a time Jayerr needed a project partner so hence I am here.
It was about Greek culture. We included a lot of things including gods, the fact togas shouldn't be confused with togos. and one special slide. It was like a joke slide basically. It was the discovery of Greek Yogurt. I'll try to recite it the best I can though it'll probably be not even close

Once upon a time there were 2 gods trying to impress Hera, one tried taking her out on a date, the other gave her Greek yogurt. Hera had to execute someone later that day and took the Yogurt. Since they were lactose intolerant it was TORTURE!!!!!!!! Hera congratulated the one person and Greek yogurt was idolized by everyone after that.

I don't think I was even close. At "TORTURE" I was laughing so hard I was crying and nearly fell over. Jayerr was probably trying to maintain a straight face but was also laughing. At this point the whole class was laughing, at us, and/or the presentation. We got a lecture in front of the entire class why we shouldn't have joke slides, but, it is a funny and cringy memory for me
_________________________
Jayerr's POV

So a long, long time ago (in a galaxy far far away oops soz Star Wars) (wasn't really that long ago) I needed a partner for a project, and so I chose YZ. It was on Greek culture and stuff. So while we were "working" (more like messing around) on the project, we decided to create a joke slide about yogurt, after YZ made a comment about Greek yogurt. OHGODTHATWASAMISTAKE.

(YZ summed up the slide thank jeebus)

It wasn't intended to be in the ACTUAL presentation (well, according to me, at least), and we showed it to a few people around us as, well, a joke.

So it was the day before the last day of school, and it was the last day to present the presentations (now that I look back we didn't even have to present that project), so we presented. I intended to delete the slide but...that didn't happen. So instead, I thought to myself "okay, why not just skip that slide before anyone could read it. Problem solved yay". I was nervous while presenting and my finger slipped on the powerpointy-button-remote-thingy, and went to the slide by accident, so I'm panicking/laughing trying to figure out how to kill myself out of embarrassment, and YZ was also laughing.

So the presentation ended, thankfully, and we got lectured about how this isn't comedy and whatnot, I wasn't really paying attention, something about some festival, and then we sat down. It was embarrassing at the moment (still is, though), but I can look back at it and...not want to kill myself(?), but I've tried to avoid Greek yogurt since that happened.