Chapter One

-Vanessa

( The Next Day )

I walked into school texting of course until I bumped into someone.

"Woah , I'm sorry." I picked up their book handing it to them .

"Um , that's cool." He smiled and I nodded prepared to walk away.

"Um , H-Hey!" He called after me as I turned back around.

"Yes?"

"Can you ..maybe ... um , show me around?" He bit his lip as I sighed nodding.

"Follow me." I turned back around heading for my locker. "You knew here?" I opened my locker taking out my books.

"Yeah , I just transferred here."

"Cool. Well." I shut my locker." I'm Vanessa , you?"

"Traver Jackson."

"Cool um do you know your schedule?"

"Nah , I was about to go to the office but ..I don't know where it is." He chuckled and I laughed.

"Come on , I'll show you." I laughed pulling him to the office.

Once we finally made it there he gave them his information and they printed out his schedule.

"Okay , now who's this?" He handed me his schedule showing me his home room.

"Well , lucky for you we have the same home room." I smirked handing it back to him.

"Cool , that means I'll be seeing you alot huh?" He chuckled and I nodded as I led him to our class.

"Where have you been ?!" Violet yelled as soon as I entered the class.

"Woah , you guys are - are twins?" Traver rubbed his eyes as he took a seat behind me.

"Yup , and you are ?" Violet turned around in her seat looking at him.

"Traver , Traver Jackson . You?" He extended his arm out to shake her hand.

"Violet . Nice to meet you ." She smirked at me and I scoffed.

"No I do not." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't what?" Traver scrunched his eyebrows.

"We have this little twin signal thing ....I hate it." I rolled my eyes as she just smirked.

A few minutes later out teacher entered the class with a paper , and pinned it to the door.

"Your partners are on the door- Oh nice to meet you little boy. Who are you?" She looked up at Traver.

"Oh I'm the new student , Traver Jackson ma'am."

"Okay , everyone welcome Traver."

"Hi Traver." The whole class said dryly.

"Okay ." she sighed . "Um ....Vanessa."

"Yes?" I looked up from my notebook.

"You have to switch partners. "

"What? Why?"

"Because the one you had transferred . Um ... how about you take Traver."

"Um ...okay." I shrugged .

After 10 more minutes of class the bell rang for us to switch. I went back to my locker seeing my friend Shanice waiting for me.

"Where were you yesterday?" I put away my books in my locker.