Different

The day was as normal as it gets with me. I'd check into work, having people yell my name all the time since I work in the kitchen and I'm the only one working.
"Hayley, Yada Yada Yada!" Is pretty much all I was told today.

I stood outside my apartment door and sighed. Is this how every day is going to be? Waking up, going to work, going home, sleep, repeat?

I unlocked the front door and walked into the dark living room. Setting down my purse and keys, I went to the kitchen. I grabbed a drink from the fridge and plopped on the couch. The cushions enveloped me as I sunk deeper into the black couch.

As soon as I was comfortable my phone buzzed.
"Ugh!" I scoffed. Can't I get some rest?

Brit > Hey Hayley, wanna go to the strip with me?

Well...that was strange. Brit was a girl I worked with but she never really talked to me much. I wasn't sure if I really was emotionally ready to see a bunch of strippers vaginas but eh.

Me > Sure, why not. Pick me up at seven?

Brit > Sure, be ready dress sexy

I glanced at the clock that read 6:30. Guess I better get ready.

When seven rolled around and Brit was at my door I was dressed in a slimming black dress. My short hair was left alone and my makeup was simple: Dark red lips and light eyeliner.

When Brit saw me she nodded in satisfaction.
"Ready?" She asked.
I sighed, "Ready as I'll ever be..."

The music pumped and lights flashed. Sweaty bodies surrounded me; all moving in erratic movements. Couples were pretty much having sex in dark corners that occasionally flashed with rave lights.
Circular stages scattered around the building, a dancing stripper atop of each one. Crowds gathered at the base if each one, shouting and throwing dollar bills.

One stage in particular caught my eyes. This one had a tremendous amount of people surrounding it, more so than any other. A girl with black hair that went to her shoulders swing her hips around the pole seductively.

I wanted to move closer but people pushed and shoved me aside. Angrily, I shoved people aside to the front where I watched the enticing woman in front of me.
Heels that went up to her mid thigh shimmered in the pink and red flashing lights, accompanied with fishnet leggings that went up to her black thong. A red laced bra supported her bouncing breasts. I couldn't take my eyes off the beautiful woman who swung around and around with her strong arms gripping the pole tight.

She spun around and dropped to the ground, coming to a finish facing me. Her beautiful eyes locked onto mine and suddenly the world froze. To me, there wasn't tons of people shouting at her around me, and she was the only thing I saw. Slowly she stood, walking towards the edge; towards me.

She hopped off and took my hand. I was shocked, why was this goddess touching me of all people?

"Sorry guys, shows over!" She shouted at the remaining people. They grumbled and left to another stage.

"I'm Asher, what's your name?" She said with a firm voice.

I didn't realize that she asked me a question until she started tapping her heels.

"O-oh, I'm Hayley!" I stuttered.

"Why don't you come with me, Hayley." She grabbed my hand and drug me away and into a secluded room.

Taking the initiative, I slipped off my dress with shaking hands. She grabbed my hands and steadied them.
"Relax."

And I did. After that I let her take off her scraps of clothes and remove the rest of mine.

She took her two fingers and rubbed them up and down my clit, experienced fingers finding all my sweet spots. I moaned and bit my lip immediately after.
She laughed and shoved her fingers inside me. I gasped and moved my hips in circles. She went faster and faster all while grabbing my exposed breasts and sucking lightly on them.

"A-Ash!" I screamed.

She pulled out her fingers and licked the juices off, making me even more wet than I was.
I got on my knees and lowered my mouth to her pussy, sucking around the edges. She bundled my hair in her hands and rotated her hips slowly.
The taste of her filled my senses, I basked in it.
I tried to put my finger In her asshole, but I was blocked with a plastic object. I pulled away and looked up at her. She smiled weakly, "butplug, sorry!"

I shrugged and pulled it out, pleased to find she had an enima earlier. I inserted my finger and grinned as she gasped. Her knees buckled by the time I was done, her collapsing to my level. She climbed on top of me, pressing the palm of her hand on my sweet area. She kissed me slowly and passionately.

"Wanna go to your place?" She asked.

I nodded.