19

If you all could take a moment and read Dope-Creations book called Stereotype would be really nice. That book is life and I'm pretty sure you all will like it. Also follow her if you can, I'll make a quicker update next time if you read her book cold blooded.

Thanks, Royalbree
______________________________
Christmas was literally tomorrow and I couldn't be more happier to spend it with august, his family, and my family. Me and august couldn't wait no more and found out the sex of our baby. Turns out we having a baby girl in June the same month as august graduation. I was wrapping presents and eating at the same time. I'm already three months and back pains have been a killer. I put bows on all my presents before carefully walking down the stairs. August was in the living room with Travis and chris. Vanessa said she might stop by but around this time, work be tight. I sat the gifts under the tree before walking into the kitchen.

"Baybeh can you bring me my juice out the fridge" he yelled. I grabbed it out the refrigerator and my chicken salad. I walked in the living room handing him his self.

"Wow you're actually eating healthy" chris said laughing. I mugged him.

"Shut up, august making me" I said whining.they laughed at me as I ate my salad. At least it had chicken in it.

"When Vanessa coming adriana" august asked.

"She said maybe after work" Chris answered for me.

"Wow I thought my name was Adriana" I said chuckling while I took a bite out of my food.

"You didn't answer quick enough" he said laughing.

"We gon fight one day" I said.

"Bet" he said then continued watching the TV. I pulled my phone out sending Vanessa a quick text.

Are you here yet 6:35

Yeah boo I literally just pulled in 6:43.

I smiled standing up and going to the door. I opened it right when she was about to knock.

"Best friend I'm glad you here. Chris been bullying me" I said loud enough to where he could here me.

"Don't listen to her bae" I heard him yell. I laughed as we walked back into the living room. Vanessa sat on Chris's lap as I snuggled under august. Travis got up hugging us all.

"Ight I'm out, baby girl won't stop calling me" he said laughing. I laughed

"By Travis " I yelled after him. We all sat there and talked all night goofing around and watching TV. Christmas eve was definitely different than last year and I couldn't be more happier than to spend it at home.

-----------------

"Adriana girl wake up" I heard august say. I woke up rubbing my belly like always.

"What time is it" I asked.

"ten till one" he told me. I nodded getting carefully out of bed.

"Our parents coming over soon" I asked.

"Yeah baybeh, we gon' open presents when they get here" he said.

"Okay shoo" I said pushing him put the room. He laughed.

"I seen it plenty of times baybeh" he said. I chuckled smiling. I freshen myself up before walking downstairs. I heard lots of talking. It only took me about 20 minutes. Everyone was here that fast.

"Took ya long enough" august mom said. I laughed.

"I move slower since I got pregnant" I said taking a seat next to my mom. Watching how everyone interact was a blessing, I couldn't be more happier than to be here right now.

We started opening gifts and saw far we got a lot of things for our baby girl. We got lots of clothes and shoes. Since my parents were in style, they got her a lot of designer clothes.

"Here ya go baybeh" august said giving me a medium type box. I opened up and noticed he got me a foot massage, he knew I needed this because my feet always be hurting.

"Yay thanks " I semi yelled hugging him. He chuckled as I past him a box. While he was opening that I gave my mom and his mom a gift. Today was going so great and I wouldn't know what I do without all of them here to support me.

Jake,

I miss her so much, why did I have a secret life when she was all I needed, I had a kid with tiana like a year ago and never told Adriana about it. I was afraid to play daddy role on both sides knowing most of my money was going to my daughter emerald. I lived with tiana and I mean she was half of what I wanted. She knew I was married, well not really and continued to hit on me at my job. At a hospital what was I thinking when she climbed on top of me that day. The one time I forgot about using a condom. I rubbed my face knowing I fucked up badly this time. My daughter emerald ran into the room with her hair bouncing everyone.

"Dada" she said smiling. I smiled picking her up and looking at her. Sometimes I think I was in this position for a reason.

"I'm here baby. Daddy messed up badly" I mumbled as she gave a Me a quick hug and ran towards her mother voice. I picked up my phone scrolling down my contacts until I got to her. My everything that I lost to that fuck nigga. Here I am complaining over her when she cheated on me with him. He had to seduce her in the classroom. It explains the distant, her smiling at text, and our sex life. He was the teacher pet and she allowed him to do things to her body that she wouldn't even let me do. It finally rung to my head, she had an affair with her student. She could get fired and put into jail. I jogged downstairs noticing Taylor was here. I looked at her and smiled. I fucked Taylor awhile back and she telling me about how her boyfriend Anthony, Angelo, I mean august broke up with her for someone else. August is the one who seduced my ex wife. I slid into my boots and grabbing my keys.

"Baby where you going" tiana called after me.

"I'll explain it all when I get back" I said kissing emerald on the forehead and making my rounds to an old friend of mines.
-----------------
I wanted to add a twist to the ending of this chapter. Late Christmas gift lol. Anyway make sure you go read coldblooded for me on Dope-Creations page.

Comment and Vote

~BR££