"Back off, Sean!" Arnold warned him.

"I am not gonna back off, unless you tell me what happen." He stood still and folded his arm in front of his chest.

"Let me tell you one last time, it's none of your business." Arnold shouted the last part.

"Where is Erica? Your wife shouldn't let you come to work with anger like this."

The mention of Erica's name, stiffened him and that reaction didn't escaped Sean's watchful eyes.

"Ahah! So this rage of you have something to do with her. What's happened?"

"Will you stop bugging me?" he said harshly.

"Come one, Ar. You know me. Everybody else probably will back off, but I know deep down inside that caring miserable Arnold is still there. Erica had helped with it a little and you have to let her keep trying. Did you guys have a fight? That must be your fault, because she is a very calm person."

"She left." Arnold finally gave in.

"What? Can you repeat it, I thought I heard you said she left."

"You heard it right."

"But, why? What had you done? Do you know where she is?" now it was Sean who was shouting.

"I won't be here if I know where she is." he shouted back. He refused to answer the other questions because deep down inside he didn't wanted to admit to Sean that he had treated Erica badly.

Sean grabbed Arnold's Jacket and pulled him out of his chair. "You better go home. You would just put everyone on their edge by been here. Your company will survive without you a day or two." He dragged struggling Arnold along the way till they were out of the building. When they finally at Arnold's car, Sean put his head in front of Arnold's and stared straight to his eyes. "You will go home, clear your mind and find her, then bring her back. If I got another call from Heather to calm you down once again, I would inform your grandma."

If his grandma knew he had come to work with bad mood, he won't got a chance to argue. His position would be replaced immediately. He stared at Sean intensely which caused him to stepped back when Sean shoved him.

"Get moving!"

Arnold huffed and went inside his car. After he pulled off, Sean got in his car and drove away.

At the traffic lights, Arnold thought about his empty house and he just got more frustrated. He then decided to go to Binder Mansion. When he arrived, his mom was having tea at the front. The moment his car pulled in the house, she had risen to her feet.

"Hey Mum!" he hugged her when she approached.

"My poor boy, is there any news?" she hold his cheeks with both hands.

Arnold shook his head and released his mother hands.

"I believe there is a reason for her to do this."

"I know, Mum!" he left Martha and entered the house.

*************

Later, that evening, Martha knocked on the door.

"Arnold! Dinner is ready! Please come down! You skipped your lunch, Erica won't approved if you hurt yourself like this when she come back!" she plead.

She won't leave if she care, he thought. But then realized she never have the chance because he pushed her away. He stared back at the necklace, when he entered their room he remembered she left it at the drawer. He had stared at it since then.

"ARNOLD!"

Arnold knew his mom would grabbed the master key and dragged him out if he postponed her demand any longer.

"COMING!" he shouted back and opened the door.

Both of them made their way down, "Have you made your decision?" she asked while they walked side by side.

"There is nothing I could do, except wait for a news. I will also ask Alex to put her on missing person case."

"Why did you fight?" she asked out of nowhere.

Arnold's mind was in a mess, and he couldn't form any lie to tell her. That's why he kept silent. Hopefully, his mom would take that as he didn't want to talk about it.

During dinner, everyone ate in silent. Arnold did aware of his family curious stares, but he ignored them.

"I am full." Arnold put down his fork and knife. He stood up and headed up stair.

"Arnold? But you.." his mom rose from her sit, intend to chase after Arnold, but Alfred stop her.

"We better let him alone, Mum!"

She sighed, when she sat down, Andrew patted her hand and she smiled at him. They continued their meal though their minds were filled with consent for Arnold.

**************

Four in the morning, Arnold was already up. He took out the necklace from the box, and stared at it. It's merely a necklace, but why did she refused that hard, like we want her life in return?. He just couldn't understand her.

He left the bed and went down stair. Once he was outside, he inhaled deeply.

Even fresh air couldn't calm him down.

"Son!" there was voice from behind him.

When he turned his body, he saw his dad at the front door. "Dad!"

"Do you want to take a walk?"

He merely nodded.

They walked along side on the garden. Silent filled the air, none of them knew what to talk about. Arnold knew unless Erica was in front of him, or else his emotion won't settle down.

His phone suddenly rang. When he took it out from his pocket, Ethan's name flashed on the screen.

"It's my father in-law." he inform his dad.

"He probably call to ask about Erica's news."

"There is only one way to find out." He slid to answered. "Hello, Father! Something wrong?"

"Both of you are so much alike." Ethan replied, which made Arnold raised his eye brow in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

"That's doesn't matter. I have more important thing to tell you!"

Arnold waited for him to continued, what kind of thing that so important that Ethan had to make this call.

"Erica is here!"

"What? I am afraid didn't hear you right. Can you repeat that?"

"Arnold, Erica is here right now."

"But, I called you two days ago, and you said she wasn't there."

"She really wasn't here when you called. But she arrived later that night."

"Why you didn't tell me immediately? Do you know how worried I am?" he was upset now.

"Erica asked us to keep silent till she sort everything out by her own! But clearly she missed you badly. You got to talk to her! It's not good for your marriage if you postpone it any longer."

"Thank you, Father! I am on my way!" With that he hung up and immediately ran to the house.

"Arnold, what's happened?" His dad ran behind him.

"She is in her hometown. I will bring her back." he dashed to up stair. He opened his suitcase right after he enter his room and threw his clothes in it. Closed it in a rush, he yanked his door opened and grabbed his keys.

"Please tell the other for me, will you Dad?" he hugged Andrew.

"Leave it to me. You have to bring her back!" he grabbed both Arnold's shoulders.

Arnold nodded and dashed to his car.