Secrets And Lies

*****PLEASE READ*****

Okay guys, if your reading this, you most likely ship Elounor and are heartbroken about their split in March. This story is mainly all El's P.O.V. but may contain up 4 of Louis' just to show what's going on when they are not together. There will not be very many because I want you to be able to read what the character is feeling by their actions. This is the very first story I have written on Wattpad so be warned, I don't know if you'll like it or not but give it a chance? -All The Lovexxx

Cover by me

Also I will put a quote on every chapter.

"I said I loved you, you said it too; the only difference is, I didn't lie to you"

Eleanor's P.O.V

"Good-bye Louis, I love you!" We're the last things I said to him before I found out everything. 
Xxxx

1 Month Later

I'm on my plane back to London. I can't wait to see Louis. He hasn't called me at all this month and every time I called him it went to voicemail.  I watch out the window as the clouds pass by me, or I pass by them. I pulled out my phone, 5 missed calls and 10 unread messages. I go through my notifications looking to see who called and messaged me, 3 texts from Harry, and two calls. 3 calls from Niall, and eight messages all asking for me to pick up some Chinese food. I smile to myself but it quickly fades as I see the lady next to me reading a magazine and on the cover in big bold letters states

" Louis Tomlinson caught snogging with Briana Jungworth while girlfriend Eleanor Calder us away" stupid rumours but, there's a picture. Stupid photoshop getting better. I glance over at the cover and then close my eyes. It's all fake but it still hurts looking at it.

I watch everything get bigger as we start reaching the ground. Excitement overcomes my body and I start tapping my foot. I'm so excited to see him. "Please buckle your seat belts as we are landing" the flight attendant says who is about it her early thirties late twenties. I strap on my seatbelt and feel the plane land. It shakes a little from the uneven ground beneath us.

Grabbing my suitcase; I make my way off the plane towards the car I called to pick me up. I get in and smile at the driver. It's about a 3 hour drive from here to my house so I close my eyes and let the darkness take over.

"Excuse me, Ms.Calder?" I'm waken by the driver and look behind him seeing my house. "Thank you Bailey" I say and hand him some money. I grab my luggage and make my way up to my house. "ELEANOR!!!" My mother yells as she runs out the door. I envelope her in a big hug and look behind her seeing the rest if my family come out.  My sister, my mum, my dad and I are all in a breath taking hug. Literally breath taking, I can't breathe. "Guys" I croak. They get the hint and let go. My dad takes my bag and goes back inside. My mum follows him and my sister and I stay outside. "Have you seen the rumours?" Sydney asks me. "Louis? Yeah" I sigh. "I don't believe it" she states" "me either but I have to go to the toilet before I wee" I smile and stand up quickly; making my way up the stairs and to the loo.

I pull up the arena. It's about 11:56 so they should be done in about 29 minutes or so. I walk to the back and see one of the security guards standing at the back "Jack" I smile at him. "Ms.Calder" he smiles back. "Just call me Eleanor" I look up at him. "Okay Ms Ca-Eleanor" I make my way inside and wait backstage.

***20 minutes later***

I'm sat on a red leather couch that's shaped into an L in the corner of the room.Lou walks by with Lux in her arms and turns her attention to me "Hi El" she gives my a guilty smiles. What the hall is going on? That's like what, the 6th person to do that? I stand up, only to come face first into something hard. I look up and see Harry standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist, whilst water drips from his hair down his back. I smile at him"Hey H! Do you know where Louis is?" I question him. "Yeah,,," I look at him "Okay, can you tell me?" "He's in his change room" and with that he's gone. Why is everyone so weird?

I walk to his change room and hear faint voices of a girl. Maybe it's Karen? I don't know. I open the door and peek in through a tiny crack. That's it. That's when my heart stops. Everything around me spins. It's silent, the only sound I can hear is the one if my heart shattering as it hits the floor. The hot liquid burns down my cheek and my brain pounds against my head. I turn around and put my head down walking out of the arena. How could this happen? I was gone for one month ONE GOD DAMN MONTH!! And this is what happens? What am I supposed to do now? Do I act like I didn't see anything? Like I didn't see the one person I love give my love to someone else?

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapterxxx tell me what you did and didn't like about it please?

VOTE

READ

COMMENT

ALL THE LOVExxx