Prologue / ch. 1

~Amy's POV

Sunbathing in Miami did sound nice. I was so glad that I took up the opportunity when my uncle asked me if I wanted to spend the weekend at the hotel while he worked.

After a while of tanning, I was getting a bit thirsty. I picked up my phone and repositioned my sunglasses, and walked to the poolside tiki bar. When i got there, I asked the female bartender for a virgin Piña Colada.

Quite upset that there was no room at the front of the bar to sit, i made my way to the side and stood there waiting for my drink. I scanned the area, trying to find any flirtatious suspects to indulge with during my time this weekend.

"Here you go miss. Do you want me to add that to your room?"

"No... I-I'm here on account of one of the employees. Could you maybe give this one to me on the house?" Ugh, stupid me... Why did I bring that up? Great, now my uncle is going to be pissed.

"We'll, who is the employee? I might be able to put it under his or her name." She was so polite. Maybe she knows my uncle and this could work out after all.

"Umm... Geo Rodriguez." I spoke hesitantly. My uncle has gone out with a number of his female coworkers. I'm hoping he went out with her and didn't break her heart.

"Oh, really? He is such a great guy, you're such a lucky girl to have a man like that for an uncle." She winked at me. A life scaring picture came to mind. But I gave her a sarcastic, two second smile.

"Yeah, lucky me. Well thanks again for the drink, but I must get going back now. Nice to meet you-"

"Ashley," she cut me off.

"Ok, Ashley. Well, I will talk to you later I guess. Bye." I tried to be as polite as possible. She was nice, but I just can't imagine my uncle with her.

I wandered my way back to my lounge chair, sipping at my fruity cocktail, while taking the long way around the pool. My phone buzzed, it was a twitter notification that had popped up on my screen. It was from Ashton Irwin, the drummer for 5 Seconds of Summer, posting that they had arrived to Miami.

< @Ashton5SOS: Miamiii!!!! We're here baby! >

I favorited it instantly, but of course I wasn't the first girl to see the post. When I opened it, it already had 256 reposts and 473 favorites.

I exited Twitter and decided to message my cousin Krystal.

< Ready for the concert tomorrow boo?!? >

I guess I was too busy and distracted by my phone and drink that I couldn't see the teen headed right towards me. He obviously wasn't paying any attention to his sense of direction while navigating through his cell phone either. By the time I looked up from my phone, it was already too late. We had crashed our bodies into each other, and both of our phones went falling down and colliding onto the floor.

"Oops, sorry!" I was so embarrassed.

"No, it's my fault. Let me get that for you." He spoke with a thick accent. We leaned down to get our phones, but ended up thumping heads instead.

"Sorry... I-I feel like such a clutz." He giggled and picked up our cell phones.

" Thank you." I blushed as he handed me my phone, giving me a cheeky smirk.

"No problem."

I looked up to see his face and- Oh my goodness!!! Could it be? It was Ashton Irwin himself! My heart sank into my stomach and my eyes widened at the sight of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEY GUYS, THANKS FOR READING, IT MEANS A LOT.

I JUST STARTED WRITING, AND IN ALL HONESTY, PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK IN YOUR COMMENTS TO TELL ME HOW IM DOING.

I WILL MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER AS THE STORY PROGRESSES.

IN THE COMMENTS, YOU COULD ALSO LEAVE SOME IDEAS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO STICK INTO THE STORY AND I MIGHT JUST EDIT IT JUST FOR YOU!

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING, AND PLEASE FOLLOW, I WILL BE POSTING LOTS MORE IN THE FUTURE.

LOVE YOU, HAVE FUN READING!