Secret Relationship

Pieces and Capricorn are cuddle up close watching YouTube videos together. They been dating since they were 15 now they were both 19. " Capricorn when are we going to tell them? "asked Pieces. They never told anyone they were dating. "Soon." replies Capricorn. "I love you." says Pieces." I love you too." says  Capricorn. They start kissing.

___The next morning____

"What is going on here?" asks Libra starling Pieces and Capricorn. "We been dating for 4 years and told no one." says Pieces. "That's nice." says Libra walking out of the room. "Now we have to tell them." says Capricorn. Pieces and Capricorn start kissing. ""There's something called a door so use it." says Leo before he walks off.

_____At breakfast_________

 "You have some explaining to do." says Aries as Pieces and Capricorn enter the kitchen. "Bout' what." asks Pieces. "Leo saw you two making out." replies Aries. "We been together 4 years and told no one." says Capricorn. "Why not?" asks Aries. "Cuz' we didn't want to." replies Pieces. 

____Back in Pieces room_______

"Remember we have a date tonight." said Capricorn. "Yes of course handsome." replies Pieces. "You want a kiss beautiful?" asks  Capricorn. "Of course handsome." replies Pieces. Capricorn gave her a long passion kiss.  They were cuddled on her bed watching Father of the Bride.

___At the date_________

Pieces and Capricorn were at Applebee. Capricorn was wearing his best suit while Pieces was wearing a red sparkly dress. They were finished eating the lights were dim the music romantic. Capricorn turned to Pieces and said "Pieces you are my everything." getting down on one knee he pulled out a ring box and said "Will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?" Capricorn said. Pieces nodded saying yes happily with tears of joy in her eyes. After putting the ping on her finger and standing up they kissed a long and passion kiss. When they were finished kissing everyone clapped.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I hoped you enjoyed the next part will be longer and more dramatic. It will pick up the day they return form their honeymoon.