Dreams

Here we are

Andy's POV:

I walk to the back of the truck carefully picking up my new baby girl tears streaming down my eyes as I look down at her little innocent sleeping face. I miss her so fucking much!

Walking inside I see the faces of my friends that were once happy but now iced with sorrow.

She's dead.

The love of my life, my fiancé and the mother to my children...is dead. I brought the baby upstairs and put her into her cot while Ashley brought in my son and put him to bed. He is my best friend and I felt I could do anything around him so I just collapsed to the floor, shaking violently and the flood gates that held for such a long time broke into a million pieces just like my heart did. Y/N's mom was also just like me and Grace helped her inside giving her tea. They were all crying, but me, I was traumatised, I love her, yes I love her because even though she's gone, her presence still lingers in the air, filling it sorrowful but happy filled memories of our times together.

Ashley picks me up and lays me on the bed then pats my back, occasionally rubbing it but he has tears also.

I soon fell asleep, today was a great but terrible day for me.

"Andy..." I hear a voice, it's Y/N! I shot up in bed looking around. She was sat there her H/C locks perfectly styled and her E/C orbs shone with happiness as she held our son in her arms. Then slowly her image faded and I saw a man stood there;God. "Andy, you have done nothing but love this girl for as long as you have known her and I know how much she means to you."