Always You

Writer's Note: This was inspired with the offcam happenings in ASAP

//

Throughout the day, Piolo and Toni have been working together. Side by side. They were each other's work husband and work wife.

Their co-stars on the show were noticing how close they were to each other. Piolo was always behind Toni, in wherever she goes.

"Mag-asawa lang ang peg? Everywhere you go, I go?" Luis teased as Piolo and Toni were holding hands.

"Wag ka nga! Selos ka lang" Piolo teased back.

"Etong dalawang to talaga!" Toni laughed at them as they continued to bicker.

Nung aalis na si Toni, Piolo followed her. "Mommy, Daddy!" They both turned around, they saw Marco Masa. Their son on the show Written in Our Stars.

The 'parents' hugged and kissed him, he was at ASAP to promote his upcoming MMFF movie.

//

They were given a break, so Toni and Piolo were alone in Toni's dressing room.

"I love you Toni!" Piolo screamed.

"Hoy! Baka may makarinig sayo!" Toni said as Piolo was about to repeat himself.

"Eh mahal kita eh" Piolo explained.

"Mahal din naman kita eh" Toni smiled.

"Mahal as in pwede mong maging boyfriend or as guy friend?" Tanong ni Piolo sa dalaga.

"Anong pinagsasabi mo PJ? Ikaw ha, di magandang biro yan" Toni said. She became serious.

Piolo knelt down in front of her, "Totoo nga, mahal kita. Mahal na mahal, dati pa kitang mahal. Pero ang daming dumating at nanligaw sa'yo. Feeling ko wala akong chance"

"PJ, alam mo ba ang sinasabi mo?" Toni asked, she was so confused at what was happening and everything that Piolo was saying to her.

"Alam ko ang sinasabi ko. Hindi ako naka inom. Maayos ang tulog ko kagabi. Maganda ang araw ko kasi ikaw ang kasama ko" Piolo explained, "Tin, ilang taon na tayo. Hindi kita tinatanong para maging girlfriend ko, kasi para sa nakaraan yun. Ang tanong ko sa'yo ay maging asa--"

"PJ! Wag ganyan. Itulog mo muna ang sinasabi mo sa akin. Please?" Toni pleaded.

"Okay, pero ikaw din. Isipin mo din kung ano ang sagot mo" Piolo asked.

//

Mahal ko si Piolo. Matagal na. Mahal ko siya. Pero ang daming sumasagi sa isipan ko. Bakit ganun? Bakit ngayon lang siya nagsabi?

//

Toni was alone in her house, the doorbell rang. She wasn't expecting anyone at all.

"Good morning"

Toni was in her pajamas, "Anong ginagawa mo dito?"

"Binibisita ka" Sagot ni Piolo, "Flowers for you at magluluto ako para sa'yo"

Pinapasok ni Toni si Piolo and dumeretso sila sa kusina, "PJ, wala ka bang sched ngayon?"

"Wala, I cleared this day to spend time with you"

Toni was happy that Piolo was in her kitchen, "Anong plano mong gawin?" She asked.

"I'm all yours today, everything you say. We do" Piolo said sweetly.

//

As the morning goes, Toni and Piolo found themselves cuddled up to each other, "Tin, marry me.."