#SEBASDION

This day finally arrived. They finally got to see each other again. It was hard sometimes because of the huge distance between them but this actually leads them to love each other even more. Dion was already waiting at the airport in New York. For this time they just wanted to go there. They had the same thought at the same time so it was no surprise that it happened. He really got lost in thoughts about the last times they spent together, it was just perfect - like all the other times. Sebastian's airplane should arrive in the next few minutes and Dion was nervous as hell. He hasn't seen him in person for so long and he couldn't wait to hold him in his arms again, to kiss him. He was sitting in the arrival with his suitcase and bags around him. He snapped out of his thinking as he heard a woman's voice announcing through the speakers that Seb's plane finally arrived. Well, she didn't say it like that but that was the only thing Dion could think of right now. His boyfriend will be with him and he didn't plan to let him go that fast again. He stood up as the first persons came through the doors from their plane. It got overcrowded quite fast so he wasn't able to see Seb when he'd pass the entrance. Sometimes he jumped up to maybe see a little better which failed completely. Why does this airplane have so many passengers? He asked himself. But the people went away surprisingly fast and he could see the doors just in time. They opened and Sebastian stepped through with bags over his shoulders and a suitcase in his left hand. He looked quite nervous but this was no surprise. As Dion saw him he started running towards him. He was already happy just to see him and it was going to be even better. Seb quickly recognized his boyfriend, too and started running himself. Some meters before they met he dropped his suitcase und the bags to the floor and then he finally jumped in Dion's arms. They hugged what seemed to be like eternity. Both felt like home, because who says that home has to be a place. Dion smelled the amazing sent of his boyfriend and Sebastian just felt like being in heaven feeling this warmth coming from him. It took them a while to separate again and they just did it to kiss each other. No one could say how much they missed the feeling of each other's lips. They moved them gently against the others and they didn't want to stop any time soon. Seb moved his hands to his boyfriend's face while Dion used them to pull him even closer. The lack of air made them part again but they leant their heads together, breathing hard. They didn't bother being in the middle of an airport.

"I missed you so much!" Dion whispered with tears in his eyes.

"I missed you, too! I love you!" Sebastian answered as quiet.

"And I love you! You can't imagine how much!" Both started smiling. It felt so good to be in each other's arms again. After some time they managed to separate to get their things and to go outside. They made sure to hold hands even though they had so many luggage with them. It was almost dark as they called for a taxi to bring them to their hotel. As they reached their room they literally fell on the bed. The bags were just put on the floor. They might put their things away later. It didn't take long for them - just five seconds - to start kissing again. Well, actually they deserved it. They moved so Seb was lying underneath Dion - like always, but he didn't bother anyway. Their hands moved over their bodies, both were trying to feel as much as possible. They ended up lying next to each other and kissing slowly but lovingly. No one could tear them apart, that's what both knew and they'd never leave each other. Never ever in their life. Seb grabbed his boyfriend's hand and entwined their fingers while Dion stroke his cheek softly. Sometimes they shared a little kiss but most of the time they looked in each other's eyes and admiring the beauty.

Actually they planned on making a new video but they had a lot of time. For this time they stayed there for some weeks. It was a lot work and much to organize but in the end it should be perfect. Later they moved their bags and suitcases out of the way and put their clothes in the wardrobe. Dion put on some music and they started dancing slowly. Well, no one would ever think of them to dance but it made them feel even more connected. It wasn't a special or professional dance but they enjoyed the near. Late in the night they went to sleep cuddled up next to each other. They loved the feeling of being so near and there was nothing better in the world as being together. These weeks were going to be the best.

"I love you!" Dion whispered close to Sebastian's ear for only him to hear and kissed him.

"I love you, too!" He answered between the kisses. Eventually the fell asleep and guess what they were dreaming about.

~~~~~

So here is my little OS for SEBASDION. I just discovered them on YouTube and I have to say they are so entirely cute together I actually don't have words to describe them. I also apologize if there are any mistakes in this story because English is not my first language. I tried to do my best so please give me some feedback. I'd also take requests if there are any.

So I wish you all a (little late) Merry Christmas.

All the love,

moontosun