Spilling The Truth

This chapter will not be triggering but it may be emotional at some points. Sooooooo yeah. Hope you are enjoying the story line of the book and stuff....Kay bye.

Hannahs p.o.v
I wake up after a long sleep and let me say, the best sleep I may have ever had. It was so nice to be back in my own bed. I get up and take a much needed shower, washing my hair, body and just relaxing under the hot water for a while. When I get out the shower I put on some sweat pants and an oversized hoodie. After throwing my hair up in a messy bun, I head down the stairs to see the boys. When they see me, they all jump up and give me an extremely tight hug but I let it happen. Once they have let go, I walk over to Dad (Cam) and give him the biggest hug in the world.
"Thankyou dad" I whisper. He smiles and rubs my back in a comforting way.
"Do you want some food baby?" He says. I nod and we all go through to the kitchen. He makes me pancakes with whipped cream and loads of strawberries. I eat all of them and feel pretty full afterwards.
When we go back to the lounge, they all sit down and kinda stare at me. "You want me to spill it, dont you?" I say and they nod. Do I tell them what really happened? Yes. Yes I do.
"Well, I went to get water from the vending machine and when I turned around I saw my real dad, mum and a blind fold. I blacked out and they must have taken me somewhere, I have no idea where to be honest..." At this point, I let the tears slip but carried on talking.
"My dad brought in one of his best friends" I start crying really hard. "He r-raped me and then my mum and dad beat me up. They didnt feed me, only gave me water to keep me alive" The boys are all crying now too.
"Two weeks without food, none of you guys, Dad and Hayes. It was hellish. I was raped 4 times through out the two weeks and now here I am." I finish. Dad gets up and gives me a hug. "Im so sorry you had to go through that Hannah. I love you so much.". "I love you too dad." I reply.

Hayes p.o.v
After hearing what happened to Hannah, I was crying my eyes out. After Cam gave her a hug, I did too.
"Can we just watch netflix with some snacks or something?" She asks. We all nod and put on movie. Halfway through the movie, Hannah fell asleep with her head on my chest. She is the most adorable little thing in the world. Ever.

So this was the explanation for the people who didn't want to read the other two chapters. Thankyou for the reads and comments. Still going for the 200 goal and we are so close! Love you guys x