Chapter 5

(A/N)

I am not the owner of this pic too but pls enjoy my story :D

-----------------------

Time skip- back at Magnolia

Natsu's POV

Since we are back from our mission I didn't leave (Y/N) side, I didn't drink or eat something. I only hold her in my arms. We are walking right now to the guild. I didn't speak with the others. I was too sad to do something or talking. I know they are worried but I don't want too. I will excuse me after she is alright. I look to (Y/N). Her fever is still high and she is still bad injured. She didn't move since that too. I don't know what to do. I feel so helpless because I can't help her and if I only think about it, I am close to cry. A tear runs down my cheek and fells on her hand.

Lucy's POV

What is with that girl? Why is he so sad, he doesn't know her and he is so worried that he didn't eat or drink anything. What is so special about her? He wrapped even his scarf around her neck! He doesn't care a little if I am cold, but if a girl he doesn't know is cold, he give her even his scarf ??? I am so jealous>.<!!!

Erza's POV

Is that the girl who was he talking about? Is that the girl who he lost for seven years? That could explain why he is like that. Poor him to see her like that after a so long time. And I hope that she won't die. But is it on me or does Lucy act others like always? Yes she is worried but not only that. Is she jealous of this girl? Does she love Natsu? Maybe, but she doesn't need to be so cold to her.

Natsu's POV

We were in front of the guild and I opened the door. It was loud and everyone was happy, but they were quiet as soon as they saw us. I only look sad down at (Y/N). Mira walked up to us. "What happened and who is the girl?" I didn't feel to talk so I went to the infirmary and laid here gently down on a bed. Soon Wendy  went inside and I looked at her that she should please help her. Wendy understood and walked over to her and began to heel her. After some minutes she stopped. "We need Porlyusicas help. She is in danger. I will tell Jet that he should so fast as he can run to her and bring her here." She told me and I nodded, so she lefts the infirmary. Damn. I was too late. Tears streamed out again. I can't lose her again!

Erza's POV

I told Wendy that she should go after Natsu and take care of the girl. Everyone asked us what happened. I screamed loud "Be quiet we will tell you, but if you all ask us at once we can't answer!" All nodded in fear, good. Master Makarov walked to us and asked."So what happened?" I explained that everything was like always and added. "But she wasn't one of the missed persons but she was caught too. Natsu asked a man if there were other persons and he said that one girl is in a other cell and gets punished every day, so he runs after her and as he went back to us he was like that. He carried her and looked like he cried. Natsu didn't let go of her or didn't speak to us. He didn't eat or drink, he didn't even sleep too. We don't know who the girl is or why he is like that, but we are really worried about them.", I finished. Every one look sad and think about that."She is maybe his mate", Gajeel shouted as he sat at a table and ate iron. "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?!?!?!" Everyone in the guild shouted. "That can't be!!!!!" Master Makarov sniffed" Maybe it is true and my little brat grew up. "We all laughed a bit. Yeah, maybe he was right.

Natsu's POV

I sat next to (Y/N) and hold her hand. Her hand was cold, I hope that she is getting better soon. I am greatefull to Wendy and I hope that my scarf keeps her warm. But she is strong, so I am sure off it that she is getting well soon. Please be safe.

Jet's POV

After Erza explained everything to us, Wendy walked to me. "Jet can you please do me a favor for me? ", She asked me "Of course. So what do you need?" I asked her." Please can you bring Porlyusica as fast as you can here? The girl is in a pretty bad motion", she told me. "Yeah I will hurry up and tell her.", so I run fast to Porlyusica. I heard that Wendy said 'thank you' after that I was out of the door. I hope the girl get well soon.

---------------------------

(A/N)

I am glad that I could upload the story today!

 I think that I can't upload the next chapter today... we have already 5:45 pm and I am sick...so yeah but maybe I can...and sry for my bad english.... so see ya :D