First Meetings

Key: (e/c) - Eye color

(f/c) - favorite color

~

|Haruka|

You tried the best you could to stay quiet while you were sneaking into the indoor pool at Iwatobi High. At home your bath had no hot water...Again. So you decided to go to the swim team's pool where they had showers by the locker room. You were in your swimsuit just in case someone caught you but you had an excuse...Swim team. No, you weren't on it...but you might get away with it if it looked like you were on. You continued walking through the halls before passing by the pool area. There was someone there.

Damn it! Who comes to the pool at night!? Well other than me...But still!

You thought to yourself. He looked like he was on the swim team considering the freestyle he was doing. You began to pass through trying to be as quiet as you could hoping he wouldn't spot you. Mid-way you stepped on a toy dolphin which made a loud squeak. He looked up in surprise, "Hello?" He calls out looking towards you, locking his deep, clear blue eyes with yours. You felt a blush grow on your cheeks as you stared back...You also noticed he was shirtless. But this time you noticed it very well. You also noticed that he was tall and muscular, with short, straight black hair. You took a small step forward and slipped on the dolphin toy and fell down on the ground. "Ow..." You mumbled underneath your breath, wincing.

He swam towards you and came out from the pool, "Are you alright?" He asks holding out his hand. You nod slowly and you take his hand, pulling yourself up. "Yeah...sorry." You said, still blushing slightly, "I didn't mean to disturb you." You say slowly, lowering your gaze down. He blinks a couple of times not seeming to care, "It's fine. I'm Haruka." He says softly. You look back up at him and you make a small smile, "[Name]." You say shaking his hand slightly before breaking it apart.

[Makoto]

You were running late. After school activities kept you late but this time it took longer. You quickly checked your watch and it was around dinner time. You didn't want your parents to worry about you so you started to run home. After a few seconds you ended up at the edge of the sidewalk. You stopped, waiting for the red light to go green and looked up, extending your hand out in front of you. You felt water droplets beginning to drop on the palm of your hand. It was wet and cold. Soon after that water began to pour from the sky. You sighed and you dropped your hand down in defeat. You were late, wet, hungry and cold. Could it get any worse?

Suddenly the rain stopped pouring on you. It was still raining but not on you. You glanced around until your eyes finally landed on a pair of hands holding the handle to an umbrella. Your eyes slowly trail up meeting the green eyes of a tall young man with short, olive brown hair. A light pink blush grew on your pale and cold face. You blinked a couple of times and stared at him. He laughed lightly and he smiles widely, "Sorry. You were getting wet from all the rain and I noticed you didn't have an umbrella. I didn't want you catch a cold." You shake your head breaking yourself out of you trance, "No, no!" You say quickly, "Thank you. I really appreciate it!" You said with a wide smile. He looked down at you, "My name's Makoto." "[Name]." You replied.

-Rei-

GAH! THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

You mentally yelled in your head. You threw your hands up in the air and you let your head faceplant into your book. You went to your school's library to study on a few tests. Right now you were currently doing math and chemistry but you couldn't seem to get it right. While you were having your mental breakdown you didn't notice someone sitting down on the empty seat next to you. All you heard was a small nervous cough which was enough to get your attention. You slowly lifted your head to see a tall young man with short, dark blue hair and purple eyes. You also noticed that he was wearing red-framed glasses. You narrowed your eyes beginning to stare and observe him. He was currently reading a book but his eyes slowly tired towards you. Your eyes widen and you quickly looked away, hiding your face in the book. You started to pretend that you were reading.