"Hey, August." Melanie greeted when she walked up to the table.

August ignored her, chuckling at the dress she was wearing. It was a pink strapless dress, sequined at the top.

It looked two sizes too small and the dress was so short that if she bent over all of her assests would be showing.

"You look sexy." She seductively said.

"My girlfriend seems to think so too." He retorted before walking off with the two cups of punch.

"Baby, were did Chris and Lani go?" Tara asked looking around.

He chuckled, "I think we got ditched."

The principal tapped on the mic getting everyone's attention.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen it is now the time to announce the prom king and queen.

Everyone started to cheer. When we settled down she opened up the small card.

"This year's, 2016 prom king and queen is....Tara Bay and August Alsina." She announced.

Tara was in utter shock that she actually won. They got up on stage and claimed their crowns and sash.

After they shared multiple dances they decided to head to their after party.

They walked into the four star hotel and went to the front desk.

"Uh, I reserved a suite here the other day." August told the lady.

"Name?"

"August Alsina."

She typed into the computer, "Ah yes, here you are Mr. Alsina."

She swiped two room keys and handed them to him.

"You two enjoy your stay."

Tara pulled August into the elevator quickly pressing the button so people didn't start to pile in. She took her heels off sighing in satisfaction.

The elevator dinged when they reached the floor.

August took his shoes off at the door and pulled Tara towards him. They engaged in a passionate kiss as Tara ran her fingers through his soft hair.

She took his jacket off of his shoulders letting it fall to the floor then pushed him on the bed before turning around.

"Unzip me." She told him.

He obeyed what she told him to do. The dress fell, pooling at her feet. All she was left in was her lace panties.

She turned around and straddled him placing a kiss on his lips. His tounge begged for entrance and Tara gladly obliged. Their tounges danced with each other.

Tara unbuttoned his black shirt and threw it across the room. She started to grind slowly on his rising member earning a low groan from him.

"T, stop teasing."

She ignored him and continued until she thought he suffered enough.

"Protection?" She asked.

He dug in his pocket and pulled out ten magnum condoms. Tara pulled off his pants along with his boxers having his member spring up.

Her eyes widened at his size making her start to feel like the virgin. But she subsided her fears and pulled her now soaked panties off then put the condom on his awaiting member.

She slid down his length having August groan loud this time. He was enjoying the sensation as Tara started to move her hips but he kept his hands restrained.

Tara grabbed his hands and placed them on her hips. She went faster feeling her whole body shudder.

Their moans and groans bounced off the walls as the sexual fog clouded both of their minds, both in pure bliss.

August took control, rolling over to where he was mounting Tara. He stroked in and out of her enjoying her tightness. Her mouth hung wide open as he hit her spot repeatedly.

"Aug." She whined in her moan.

It was obvious he was doing something right so he went faster. Her back arched off the bed and her nails dug into August's back.

He went deeper making her moans turn into screams. He sucked on her spot hearing her harsh breathing in his ear.

"Oh God." Tara spoke through her moan as her toes curled and she came with August not to far behind her.

He collapsed on the spot next to Tara, throwing away the used condom.

"Again." August said grabbing another condom.

Tara knew she was going to be in for a very long night.

♡♡♡♡

I'm extremely tired but I want to update for yall.

Excuse mistakes.

Merry Christmas.