Such Lustful eyes but who'm do they desire?

Oikawa pinned (Y/n) against the door and kept his lustful eyes locked into your (e/c) ones. "(Y/n) chan~" He said in a seductive tone. Once in a while your erotic boyfriend would require.....special needs from you. This happened to be one of the times when your boyfriend needed you. He roughly kissed you making you blush. He moved down and began assaulting your neck with licks and kisses and he bit down on your sweetspots making you moan in approval. Oikawa smirked. "Moan more for me baby..." He removed your shirt and unclad per your bra and started kissing and licking at your nipple while he played and toyed with the other making you moan. After a while he grew tired of toying with you and he moved down even further leaving a trail of kisses as he went. He stopped once he was at your waist and stood up. "It wouldn't be fair if you were the only one naked." He said in a seductiive tone. He removed his shirt and pants. You kissed him and moaned a little as he roughly grinded his hips into yours. Oikawa pulled away and the both of you quickly removed your undergarments. He positioned himself at your entrance and smirked. He noticed that your eyes were clouded with lust and the both of you practically yearned for each other. He slowly slid himself into you making him groan at your tightness and making you moan as he teased you. He started thrusting while passionately kissing you. The both of you moaned in the kiss. Eventually he began slamming into you making you practically moan his name in pleasure. "Let me hear it baby. Let me hear you call my name." He whispered in her ear. With one more powerful thrust you practically screamed his name in pleasure as you reached your limit. Oikawa groaned and came inside you and he kissed you so you could at least calm down a little. You kissed back while blushing. "Baka, I didn't mean for you to be that loud. He smirked at your blush. "C-come on...lets go and get cleaned up...w-we made a mess."