💫First Stage💫

Start from the beginning

"Hai...but that is meaning your idol career isn't it? I think that song writing is slightly different from that..." she replied with a soft, yet self-deprecating smile.

"Iie, it is the same, no matter with song writing, or with idol work. Since they both require all the factors I've stated before, but also, more importantly, feelings. If you pour your heart into a creation, or performance, no matter if it ends up in succession or not, you would have no regrets since you gave your all in it. Trust my words, these are words from an idol, and a fellow composer, Haruka-chan~"

I can feel her immediate gaze directed at me, the instant those words came out of my mouth. "...Eh? Don't tell me..." I gave her a playful wink at her question, as we came to a stop, in front of a pair of doors, which happens to be our destination.

Since the girl beside me seemed to be stuck in a daze at my previous statement, I've decided to open the door to the living room, and immediately was greeted by a scenery filled with people; as they all came rushing in our direction as soon as they laid their eyes on us.

"Nanami! You're here! We were worried about you!" A redhead boy exclaimed to Haruka-chan, who seemed to have finally snapped out of her daze due to the sudden voice.

"Ahh, Ittoki-kun...and minna-san...h-hai, I'm sorry to have worried you all," Haruka-chan replied while giving a small bow.

"Where were you anyways? We were waiting for ages and was about to go search for you!" the blonde haired boy with pink highlights and aqua blue eyes questioned in practically a shout and bonked her on the head lightly with his knuckles.

"Eto...I had decided to go for a walk around the building, and ended up getting lost...gomenasai..." she answered, and lowered her gaze onto the ground.

"Hehe, it's not little lamb's fault. There's no need to apologize, as long as you're back safely," the guy with dark orange hair and sapphire eyes said in a flirtatious tone and winked.

"Eh, you're free to do whatever you want after all, we should be apologizing for not going out to search for you," the guy next to the dark orange hair guy, a guy with dark blue hair and deep blue eyes comforted.

"This is a big place and it is really easy to get lost in here after all." the tall, blonde guy with green eyes reassured.

"It is not Haruka's fault." Another boy with dark hair and jade eyes said with a soothing smile.

'Ara ara, so she had so many knights that were worried about her, how reassuring.' They seemed to not quite have noticed my presence yet either, that itself shows how much they were worried about her.

"Hai...minna-san, arigato-gozaimasu, and I'm sorry to have made you so worried. But, I wouldn't have gotten back here without the help of Mikuru-san, who is over there." I gave a small gesture with my hand, at Haruka-chan's mention, from my position of leaning against the door frame; as the boys all directed their attention at me, and widening their eyes at my sudden presence.

"Mikuru? So it really was you." A masculine and charismatic voice suddenly rang out from the group at the mention of my name. I gave a confirming smile and nod, as I identified the owner of the recognizable voice, while making my way towards him.

"HAYA-...no, it's Tokiya now isn't it," I greeted him casually, stopping myself from the old habits with his previous alias. "It has been a while, a little over three years now."

"Eh, it certainly has. Thank you for the message, I'm also looking forward in working with you for this project, it is an honour," he greeted back in a calm tone, and extended his hand out at his words.