💫First Stage💫

NOTE: Only the reader's that have read this chapter once already. If you haven't then you can skip straight to the chapter.

As I mentioned in the prologue, there had been some minor editing in the plot line and major one in the names. So if something seems inconsistent with your first time through, this is why.

Now, back to the actual chapter, hope you enjoy~

✯✯✯

Bold + Italics = Speaking altogether

MIKURU'S PoV

I was more than a little amused by the girl's such genuine question to be honest. She had only now realized my identity, and is now eagerly awaiting for my response to her inquiry. However, I was not offended in any way, only amused by her purity. 'If this girl was in any way an idol, instead of a composer, she would probably be gobbled up and fooled by all the sly foxes in the entertainment circle, that's for certain.' I gave a wry smile to myself at the thought.

"Hai, indeed I am, is there a problem with that?" I answered her question with a light smile, while wondering why she had so suddenly brought this up now, as I returned to my stroll down the hallway.

"Ah! N-no, there is nothing wrong with it...sumimasen. It's just that I've watched your performance last night, and it was simply amazing. There are no words to describe its brilliance." I glanced around at her at the honouring compliment she gave to only see that she is following behind me, with her head hanging down like a child that has done something wrong.

'Does she...perhaps think that I am angry at her because she had only now recognized me?' I let out a soft sigh at the thought, and slowed my pace down so that we are walking directly beside each other.

"Arigato, I am very honoured to receive those compliments from you, it really means a lot. Also, raise your head up high, if you are thinking what I think you are, then you are wrong." She snapped her head up to meet my gaze at my sudden reply. "It's common to not recognize people, even famous ones, and I do not expect that every single person I meet will recognize my status as an idol, since that is impossible. So, that means I wasn't angry at you in the first place, let's be friends, ne, Haruka-chan~"

I ended my explanation with a wink, as I extend my hand out, making her give a bright smile at it, and taking my hand in for a shake.

"Hai! Arigato-gozaimasu!" We let go of each other a moment after. "But, your performance was really spectacular, the dance, the costumes, everything!"

"Haha, stop it, you're starting to make me blush with all the high praises. These all can be achieved with some hard work and practices." We laughed together at my statement.

"But it is true, especially, the song, it was one of the best songs I've ever listened to! I've listened to it, and your other songs, over and over again last night. They were all beyond words, as a composer, I respect and admire whoever had created it, and would love to achieve the skills they possess one day!" I casted a glance at her through the corner of my eyes, at her opinion, and feel a slight tinge of heat build up in my cheeks.

'She really can sing some high praises that can really make you proud can't she...' I let out a contradicting smile at my own thought, as the heat began to slowly fade away.

"Thank you once again for all of these wonderful compliments, I couldn't be more overjoyed, than I am now at them. However, like I've stated before, these can all be achieved, with some practice, experience, and hard work." I've replied as we continued our pace through the hallway, the targeted door beginning to enter my field of vision.