Chapter One (The run in)

-Sky POV-

I walked downstairs pulling my jacket sleeves down to hide the bruises on my arms. Mom unlocked the front door and came in smiling tiredly at me "Morning sweetheart" she said yawning.

"Morning mom" I said smiling at her as I grabbed my backpack and put it on and headed to school.

You maybe wondering who I am well my name is Sky Mavis, my mom works night shifts at the local hospital, my biological father was killed in a car crash and now I am stuck with my mom new jackass of a husband. He sleeps most of the day and orders her around to make him food, but when she goes off to work he invites his friends over and they drink playing poker, I clean up after them. When he is drunk he yells at me to do thing for him and if I argue he beats me, but my mom likes the guy so I've never told her about that.

I walk into my school and towards my locker unlocking it and pulling out my earbuds, I was stopped, getting slammed into the lockers I winced in pain. "Look at her so weak and easy to break" Sara said as she and her clique cackled at me.

"What do you want?" I said softly closing my locker not looking at them.

"What do I want, I know you like Calum." She said "Back off he is mine and he would never go out with a girl like you." She rolled her eyes and started walking away, I stood there quietly and put my earbuds in and walked to class.

Getting to class I sat in the back as I quietly watched out the window, the door opened and I looked at a average height golden brown haired ice blue eyed boy, Calum, walk in I blushed lightly. He was followed by a 5'7 grayish green haired blue and pink eyed boy. 'Who is this guy and why am I so nervous' I thought as I starred into his mysterious eyes. Calum smiled and said "Hey guys this is Azusa, him and his brothers just moved here so make him feel welcome" the teacher nodded and points to the seat next to me telling him to sit there and she went back to teaching.

I looked back out the window not making eye contact as he made his way to the seat. When he sat down I naturally pulled my sleeves down more not wanting anyone knowing. Class went by slowly and when lunch finally came I stood up and left going and sitting with Kale and Lisa talking to them about the new boy. After lunch I headed back to class but ran into Sara again and she pinned me to the wall, her hands on my bruised arms, I winced and whimpered softly. She laughed and tightened her grip on my arms, I teared up in pain, people just kept walking by but Azusa saw what was happening and pulled her away from me not saying anything. He was standing in front of me, she growls and stormed off, I had tears rolling down my cheeks as I said softly "Th-thank y-you Az-zusa." He looked at me his face showed no emotion, then walked away not saying a word, I sighed softly and headed to class.