Prologue & Chapters

Prologue:
👋 Hiya everyone. It's Ariana Grande and you're here to read about what happened in just 2 years of my life. It was from the best life I could ever ask for to I want this shit to end. Yeah, I admit most if it is indeed my fault. Maybe if I used a little bit of honesty & common-sense I wouldn't be in this predicament but, everything happens for a reason. Now, it's time for you guys to come & read about my roller coaster ass life.

Chapter 1 - Selena & I.
Well, Selena & I have pretty much grew up together. I met her in the first grade and we hit it off from there. Then, we found out our mothers were best-friends that really was awesome. We both had same dreams of acting and singing. Let me tell you guys, she was a handful but that was my Best-friend I wasn't tripping. I never thought in a day we would ever come apart. Maybe it's my fault? Or, is it her boyfriends fault? Oh wait, I haven't got that damn far yet. Anyway, we did everything together she was like my sister that I never had! We both attend the same highschool "Greenwood High" She's the other piece to my heart, I'm down she's there. She's down I'm there. As I will say throughout this whole book... SHIT HAPPENS! I've never thought that I could make such a huge mistake to ruin our relationship. But, not only was it my fault. Her other so called two-faced ass friends and also her nothing ass boyfriend. But, I haven't got that far yet. Maybe it was her fault too! Did she have a big part of this bullshit? Just me? Her boyfriend? Many questions but, what about the answers?! This chapter is only the beginning. If you take my hand & join me for the rest of my crazy journey you'll learn more and more about my life.

Chapter 2 - The Fuckery Begins!

So, one day I was walking down the hallway to get to my locker. My best-friend Selena stopped me. I said make it quick, make it quick I have to get to 3rd period science! She said okay just read this note on your way. In my mind I'm thinking "FUCK! What the fuck is this note for?" It's always a catch when Selena slips me her favorite pink hello kitty notes. I've known her for years of course I know these things. I put the note in my binder so Mr.Woods won't take it. I don't even know what it is. To my surprise when I open the note it wasn't nothing bad... Or was it? All Selena had said was "We need to talk, meet me at McDonald's by the school at 4:00 sharp." She said sharp like who really fucking get to a destination on time. But, hey I'm still going to go as I was thinking inside my head. I have to get through my whole day thinking what is it? What do she want? Is it good? Is it bad? Will I be left happy? Sad? Mad? Angry? I couldn't even concentrate.

*Hours Later*

It's 3:45, time to get out of school. I'm like finally, she can finally tell me. By the time I get dismissed its 3:55 I get to walking because McDonald's is over a high ass hill. That shit is tiring. Any-who, I arrived at McDonald's at 4:05, just 5 minutes late but I don't give a fuck! Selena is acting fishy so I know it's got to be bad. She even bought my meal. My favorite meal at that which is 10 piece chicken nuggets with fries and an HI-C orange pop! To myself I'm thinking "What the fuck is really going on?!" Anyways we start talking...

Selena: So what's been going on?

Me: Oh, nothing much, school is my main focus. *Eats fries*

Selena: Oh, okay I missed you BFF!

Me: Uh, Selena I been with you all week!

Selena: Yeah yeah right I meant to say I missed being with you at McDonald's, you know this use to be the hangout spot!

Me: Yes, true. But, um Selena?

Selena: Yes?

Me: Why are you acting so weird?

Selena: Ok I'm going to get right to it.. You know that boy Justin you like?

Me: *SMILES BIG* OMG, you asked him did he like me? He likes me? He thinks I'm cute? Tell me, tell me. I'm so excited!

Selena: No, not that. *Says sadly*

Me: *Getting Intense* What in the fuck do you mean then?

Selena: Well.. He had asked me to go out with him!

Me: Oh girl, *Lol* wow. He's pathetic & I know you said no cause I liked him since forever.

Selena: That's the thing.... I said yes!

Me: *LAUGHING SO HARD* Omg BFF you're hilarious. *Takes sip of pop*

Selena: I'm not kidding Ariana. I'm so serious.

Me: BITCH WHAT? YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! WHEN YOU LIKED BRYAN AND HE WANTED TO EAT MY PUSSY I DIDNT SAY YEAH I-

Selena: BFF calm down plea-

Me: DON'T CUT ME OFF! I can't fucking believe you. You agreed to go with my crush since forever. Wow!

Selena: I'm so sorry.

Me: Yeah, I bet I'm happy for you though!

Selena: Really?

Me: BITCH NO! Are you stupid?

*I Exit McDonalds*