Preface

"You like him!"

"I do not!"

"This is gold."

Where Harry befriends Taylor, one of the best matchmakers at 'AUSTIN' a dating agency and ends up crashing Zayn Malik's wedding in a way he didn't really wanted to.

***

"Do you, Perrie Edwards, take Zayn Malik to be your lawfully wedded husband and promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health and love and honor him all the days of your life?"

"..."

"Perrie Edwards?" The priest asked, but Perrie was looking at the crowd gathered with terrified eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispers to Zayn and grabs her dress, walking towards the crowd and engulfing Harry into a hug. Everybody gasped, but nobody said a thing.

"Thank you for bringing him here. You're an angel." Perrie whispered to him, taking Damian's hand in hers, who was stood beside Harry and smiled. They ran outside, laughing and giggling. Soon Perrie's parents consoled Zayn's parents and apologized, Harry was stood there surprised.

"You could be a matchmaker." Taylor said. She was right behind him, smiling with a knowing look on her face. Harry couldn't help but look at Zayn, who was throwing daggers at him with those beautiful eyes.

Amazing.

****