“Clary, Fiona is right. From now on our mission will be to ruin Allen’s life. We will destroy his beloved reputation.”

They both gave each other evil smiles and hugged me.

“Alright now cheer up. Don’t let that loser ruin your day. I think it’s time for dinner.”

Once again I was glad to have friends like Angie and Fi, if it wasn’t for them I would have been sitting in a corner balling my eyes out. But they have given me the courage to fight.

We headed towards the cafeteria. Memories from lunch flooded in my mind. Soon, I started to feel really uncomfortable. I’m not ready for this. I can’t face Allen right now. But more importantly I cannot face Vince right now.

So I ended up asking my friends to eat dinner in our room. Fi, seemed a little disappointed, but soon agreed.

We peacefully ate our dinner and got ready for bed.

I lay on my bed thinking about how the day had unravelled. Definitely not how I pictured the first day. Common Clary, you will get through this. There is nothing you can’t face. Time will heal everything.  

The next few days were pretty normal. I only stayed close to Angie and Fiona. Occasionally I would talk to Vince about school and his life. I decided not to tell him about Allen, I really didn’t want another fight between them. I could tell he was extremely worried about me, but I only needed time. When people asked about my phone I just told them I lost it. My parents were getting me a new one anyways.

However, all my lunches and dinners were in my room. Angie and Fi would accompany me sometimes, but most of the times I ate alone. I still saw Allen sometimes passing in the hall and art class. Every time our eyes met, he’d lick his lips and smirk at me. While, I, always ignored his stupid actions. I wonder what he did with my phone.

I know I was a coward. I know that my plan was to teach him a lesson. But even though I was being a coward at least my life was drama free.

Soon days turned into weeks and weeks into months and I was still eating my meals in my room. Then one day before heading towards dinner Fiona said.

“Enough is enough Clary, I’m sick of this.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked innocently, even though I knew exactly what she was talking about.

“Don’t act stupid. You have been locked up in this room for months. Everyone is so worried.” Added Angie.

“I..I..uh..sorr..I..”

“Just don’t. Please don’t say anything anymore. Clary, from tomorrow onwards you are going back to the normal bubbly Clary. Do you understand?”

“What? No. Common guy it’s not that easy. I can’t just change like that.”

“Well, we don’t really see you trying Clary. You’re just sitting there in a room hiding from Allen and do you know the worst part? You are letting him win this game.”

“I know, but I need time.” I said helplessly.

“You have been saying that for the past months. You got enough time.”

AArrgh it was impossible to argue with them. I just sat on my bed frustrated. Angie and Fi both sat beside me with their heads on my shoulder.

“Clary, please, you can’t do this to yourself. You have to teach him a lesson. How can you let him go after what he did to you? More importantly we promise to you, that we will never leave you in danger. We will always be there for you. What happened in the art room will never happen again. We won’t let it happen. Even Vince agreed to protect you.”

STUPID  BOARDING SCHOOL!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara