chaos effect

S U M M A R Y

Pitch Black, who has (finally) taken over the city, has issued an order to have heroes and guardians captured and thrown behind the bars.

All except eight heroes-slash-guardians-slash-teenagers.

So when the Moon has instructed them to take down Pitch Black and his group of army, it's definitely a death sentence (“It's like the entire city against the eight of us!”).

And as if that isn't already stressful enough, Pitch Black is even going round with his said army and corrupting the citizens with his nightmare sands, making them fall down on the streets one by one in a frozen state.

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2015 by overlanding.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not, in any way, own the following characters: Jackson Overland Frost (aka Jack Frost) from Rise of the Guardians, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III from How to Train Your Dragon, Merida from Brave, Rapunzel and Eugene Fitzherbert (aka Flynn Rider) from Tangled, and last by not least, Elsa, Anna and Kristoff Bjorgman from Frozen.

[There will also be further mentions of characters from Rise of the Guardians and villains from their respective animation films. I also do not own any of them.]

But however, do bear in mind that I do own the plot of the story.

N O T E

As of now, no ships are being planned out although it might change. (I'm a hella indecisive person, I'm sorry). And yes, I know I should not post another story but the temptation :(

S T A T U S

Start: December 2015
End: -

*Also, wishing all of you a merry christmas since it's posted like, today, 25th Dec haha