Lucky Broadcasting

(In the media is Bri)

Bri P. O. V

"You about to go live bri?" My noise ass Bestfriend rai always asked me this when she came over knowing damn well I was.
"Yes I'm bout to go live like now." I took my picture before going live then set up my camera at the right angle. And automatically 105 people were already watching.

"Hey guys I asked you guys to ask me a lot of questions on Twitter, so yes I'm going to answer literally all of them cause ya know ion have a life and I got a bunch of free time" I laughed at my comment knowing that I really had no life.

"Okay so first question is.... How old are you ? I am 17 years old or young whatever the fuck you wanna call it" I laughed again to confirm I was just joking. Y'all know people to taking shit to the heart.

"Next question is... Do you play any sports if so what and why do you like them.... Okay I play basketball and soccer. I like soccer cause I love to run and I just have soccer in my heart. I like basketball because I love to run again and I'm just hella raw at it my short ass"

"Next question is... Who is your younow crush?...ooooo" my cheeks got so hot I covered my face blushing. "Oh my god.. Okay I have the hugest crush on shereen Jenkins and Chelsea ya know ballsindeezdraws they both are sexy and give me life"

"Nahh hell nah shereen mine bih" rai added her little 2 cents in. "She not mine nor yours sweetie nobody asked you to add yo 2 cents" me and her bursted out laughing.

I looked in the comments area and I just knew I had to stop broadcasting in a little bit.
I focused on every comment.

"Everybody team up and blow Chelsea and shereen up and get them to watch her broadcast"

"Yeah yeah"

"Most likely shereen won't answer but I'll try"

I looked up at my views and I had over 500 viewers. I slapped my forehead. What if one of them actually came in.

---------------

I had been broadcasting for 3 hours now. Rai was knocked the hell out and me and my viewer were just chatting when I seen.

Ballsindeezdraws is watching..

I gasped covering my mouth. "Oh my god...RAIII!!" I jumped out of the chair going to my bed and shaking rai. "WAKE UP SHES WATCHING!!" I screamed. "Who's watching?"

"CHELSEA SHES FUCKING WATCH!!" me and rai ran over to my laptop and I showed her.

I was still in shocked I didn't know what to do.
"Umm hii Chelsea" I waved like a fucking dork.

The I read across the screen.

Ballsindeezdraws has became a fan

I screamed louder than i don't even know I was so happy. "Okay I'm coo now any questions guys"

Coolgal200: your welcome 😊
Bossassbitch: are you happy?

"Woo yesss" I smiled holding my chest.

Ballsindeezdraws: how old are you , what's your name, and you got a crush on me?

I laughed covering my mouth. "I'm 17, my name is bri, and yes the biggest."

Ballsindeezdraws: Instagram?

I widened my eyes almost having a heart attack.
"It's yrs.bri Y..R..S.. Period.. Bri" I looked at my phone and smiled she had actually followed
Me.

Ballsindeezdraws: so watch my broadcast ma

I quickly got off going to her broadcast.
"Bruhhhhhh" she swung around in her chair putting her hands on her face. "This fine ass girl was talking about me in her broadcast briiiiiiiiiii"
I smiled hard I can't believe she mentioned me in her broadcast..

--------——

Hey loves. This story just came at the top of my head. So i wanted to write this. Hope you guys like. And should I keep or delete this story. I neeeedddd feed back ❤️