Truth or dare Part 5

I had to choose this picture 😂😂 well this is the last chapter hope you enjoy 💕💖✨

"Can I?" "Yes Brendon. Take me" you whispered in a suductive voice. He pushed you on the bed and kissed you passionately. You slowly pulled down his boxers showing his growing erection. "So big." You heard Brendon's chuckle. "You like what you see?" "Shut up bren- ah" you were cut off when Brendon rubbed his dick on your folds. "Brendon d-don't tease!" "[f/n] I can't wait much longer." You pushed Brendon's on the bed making you top."Wait [f/n] w-what are you doing?" You positioned yourself above him and slowly put his member in you. "A-ah Brendon you're so big!" Brendon locked hands with yours when you fully had him inside you.  "[f-f/n]" Brendon moaned. Shyly you put your palms on Brendon's chest. "I'm going to start moving now." He nodded and put his hands on your hips for support. You slowly started to rock back and forth. "A-ah Brendon faster!" Brendon lifted your legs and put them over his shoulders making his thrusts deeper in your slit. "[f/n] you're s-so tight." You snaked your arms around his neck. "Shut up Brendon! Just go faster!" Brendon picked up his pace and nibbled the nape of your neck leaving dark bruises. "[f/n] I'm going to-!" "M-me too Brendon" His pace became faster and deeper than before. "Bre-d-don! I'm cumming!" He thrusted deep in you releasing his seed into you. You collapsed next to him and gave him a passionate and lustful kiss. "[f/n] we should play truth or dare more often."

I'M SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!! I had dumb school stuff and family stuff 😅😅 but I hope you like this story!💖 I'm starting a gerard way one right now and when I update that I hope you like it!

Again I'm doing some request so comment ✌️✌️✌️