Juicy Intro

Ty'Asia POV

Hey y'all I'm Ty'Asia.I from Atlanta born and raised and I go to Buckhead High.Im 5'0,18, smart,and beyond fine.My bestfrand since diapers is Kyla.Oh and I have a nigga named Jordan,he has a identical twin named Jaylan.And when I say identical I mean it the look just a fucking like.Forget him though there's this nigga named Devon I've been eyeing for a while now,I think he been checking me out too(not that I can blame him).I think he slang tho but ion really give af.

Devon POV

Wassup it's ya boy Devon straight outta east Atlanta ya dig?Any fuckin way I'm 18,light skin, fine as hell,oh yea don't tell nobody but I slang too.Anyway I was chilling with my boys Blu,Rocky,Jay,and Quan when some fine ass redbone walk by,I think her name Ty'Asia.You know I couldn't let her walk by without saying something so I decided to make my move.I walked up to her and I could already tell I was in.She kept looking at me like a piece of meat."Damn ma I guess you like what you see huh"? I said.She busted out laughing,for what idk."My name Devon" I say.She told me her name was Ty'Asia.I asked her for her number and headed for class.

Kyla POV

Wassup bitches I'm Kayla,the finest darkskin in Atlanta.Im 18,5'6 so in not that short,and my bestfrand since diapers is Ty'Asia.Both of our moms were battling a crack addiction and we crossed paths at a rehab center when picking our moms up.After that we instantly became besties.

Jordan POV

My name Jordan and I have a twin brother named Jaylan.Im 18,6'7, and fine as hell. I live with just my brother because my mom od and my father was never there so we've basically taken care of each other.I have a girl named Ty'Asia who I've been with for two months now and everything's been good."You want some head baby"?my side piece Taliah said."Hell yeah"I replied.She got on her knees and did her magic. I know what y'all thinking and your right,I am a cheater and idgaf.

Jaylan POV

My name is Jaylan and I'm 18,6'8,light skin, and I have tattoos everywhere.Thats how most people tell me apart from my identical twin brother Jordan.I have a girl named Taliah and she's the best thing ever.I found out she's cheating but I don't know with who yet. I really don't care because I'm fucking somebody else too,and it's Kyla.Kyla bad af she
thick,got long ass hair that's HERS,and she give the best head.