Part 2

'Hello Nick? When are you going to be here? Take longer than us to get ready?' Demi chuckled.
'It's Joe, oh my god, we'll be down in a couple of minutes.'
Demi and Anderson is waiting patiently on a table of 4 and order their breakfast before they get going to their vacation. Suddenly a group of professors, coming to the cafeteria, looking like they're going on a vacation too. There you go Professor Cowell coming and sit down with the rest of the professors. Demi just sitting there talking to Anderson while waiting for the boys. Simon keeps on staring at her though, she definitely notice but she didn't say anything.
' Oh snap, I'm sorry, what are you up for your breakfast' Nick asked and smiled.
' I have an egg Benedict. While this Anderson is having pancake.' As Nick get beside Demi and Joe get beside Anderson. Such a cute couple, everyone thought as they looked at them. Simon thought she lied him, of course you're just a professor Simon thought. Snap it out, you're like so old.
'Wait I'll need a washroom, you guys wait there inside the car.' Demi walked back to the building hoping to see her professor, after Nick and Joe join them, she hasn't took a glance on him. To her luck when she walked out of the washroom, Simon just coming out of the male's room too.
'Hi Demi...'
'Hi'
'So early today huh?'
'We're heading to the resort.'
'So have fun'
'Are you going to vacation too?
'Yeah to a resort too, I hope I meet you there, if staying in the same one.' Simon winked at her and walked away. She just standing there and smile like an idiot. After a while, she walked back to her car.
'Who's driving today?'
'Nick!'
'So I'm staying in the front seat with him like always.'
'Open the roof please.' Demi giggled.
Nick opened the roof for her, and start the car.
'Vacation!!!!'
'Let's go' shouted Nick.
They're having so much fun, loads of joke on their way. The 4 young people is having so much fun and they're like so bonding. Nick keeps on looking at Demi and concentrating on the road too. While Demi keeps on talking, laughing and making joke with the Joe and her Ander.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'So I'm staying with Ander and you stay with Joe ok?'
'Ok... Meet you around 5 for BBQ, I have it ready in front of the bar outside.'
As they walked happily to their room. And Demi minds swap to Simon again wondering where he is right now, will they meet during the weekend when they're both on vacation, Perhaps he's in the room next door. No Demi don't think about it. Anderson decided to snap her into reality.
'Yo, what's up?'
'Nothing'
'Simon Cowell again?'
Demi smiled and ran inside the bathroom and shouted.
'Ummm, I need shower see you soon bye'
Anderson standing outside dumbfounded and rolled her eyes.
The girls took long before they get ready, but they are now.
'Let's go for a walk, before the boys come down?'
'Yeah let's go' Demi said excitedly.
The beach is beautiful she thought, hoping Simon is here holding her hands walking across the beach together. But her dream snap into reality when she sees Simon get out of the water and walked up to the BBQ section next to them. Demi just staring hard at him and he smirked and form a word 'hi'.
'Hey, he said hi'
'I know' They both laughed and walk to sit on their section waiting for their friends. Simon is very happy, his face light up, but as soon as he see the the boys walking up to them and Demi's laughing to them, he winked down. His friends keep on knocking him into reality and he really try to concentrate. Hours pass and it's almost midnight. Everyone keeps on laughing and having fun.
'Ok it's time for bed?' Said Joe.
'We have to enjoy the beach tomorrow so yeah goodnight guys.' Said Anderson squealed with excitement.
'Ok, I'll just be down here for a while more' said Demi
'So... I'll just go up?' Anderson asked
'Yeah, you go'
She didn't know where Simon had gone, but she's just in the mood for walking and sit down at the bar for another shot.
After a few shot, someone tapped on her shoulder and she quickly turn around expecting for Anderson to stand there shouting at her face. But she's all wrong uhoh....
'Hi.'
'Hi Mr.Cowell'
'Simon.'
'Hi Simon'
'That's better, so where are your friends'
'They went to bed'
' Want to walk around? Perhaps I need to take my phone inside my room and maybe we can have a drink there or come here?'
'Sure why not let's go'
His room, now you know where his room is. Oh my god Demi you are naughty, off you list today, she thought.
'So... How do you come here?'
'I have a helicopter waiting for me, so I arrived earlier than you are I guess.'
'Yeah I arrived here around 3 and you have a helicopter?'
'Yeah' Demi laughed at him. 'What's wrong?'
'Know, rich person be like'
'I know I am' Simon wink again, it kills her with his wink. It's silent after Thant until they reach his room.
'Come in?' Demi walked in and gasped at his big room. It has a separate swimming pool, a bar with shiny glasses on it and many expensive wine she thought. The room has a separate bedroom and living room and 2 Tv which is perfect.
'Wow' speechless Demi...
'Wanna have a drink here?' As they sat down on the bar.
They're drinking and laughing and get tipsy after a few glass. She talked how Anderson always acts and nosy. She asked if he brought his wife here, taking the opportunity to know if he's single and he replied with a no which make her really happy. The alcohols took place, the both of them started to move closer to each other, Simon placed his arm around her small back. Demi whimpered at his touch. She's so obsessed with it. Uh oh, she needs to go to the bathroom.
'I need the washroom'
'It's right there'
When she comes out, Simon was there in front of the bathroom, getting closer to her as he pinned her against the wall.
Demi gasped...