Hikari and Hayate!

Start from the beginning

Everyone comes out into the living room to discuss what just happened. "I don't even think that was Nen" Gon says. "It might be some other power other than Nen that Y/n doesn't know about" Kurapika agrees. In the end, we all agreed to try and find out as much as we can about my power. Me, Killua, and Gon do research on the computer, Kurapika went to the library, but Leorio had to leave for a job.

Gon's pov:

We've been searching the internet for about three hours and have found nothing. "There has to be something!" Y/n and Killua yell in unison. Then Kurapika walks in with a paper in his hand. "Whats that?" Y/n asks. Kurapika shows us the paper, but its blank. "Theres nothing on it" I tell Kurapika. "Is this a joke?" Killua asks confused. He shakes his head and asks"Do you see anything on this paper Y/n?" She nods her head. "Then follow me." Kurapika says.

Since we live far away from town it took about two hours to get there. Kurapika leads us to a library and asks us to stay at the door. He goes inside for about thirty minutes. When he comes out, he says "Follow me." We all follow him to the Staff Only room, where a librarian in his twenties with red hair is waiting for us. "I'm Hikari, the librarian of this place. Who might you be?" I quickly answer, "I'm Gon!" then Killua "Killua." and then Y/n "Hi, I'm Y/n." He asks us to sit down on the chairs behind us. We all sit down and look at Hikari.

Kurapika's pov:

Hikari is the one who gave me the paper. He looks at me, then at Y/n "So this is Y/n. Tell me Y/n, what do see on this paper?" he points at the blank paper he gave me. Y/n says "I see six differently colored circles and below them it says 'The Immortal Elementals'." Hikari smiles, "May I tell you a story?" Y/n says "Of course!" The rest of us nod our heads.

He begins "It all started five years ago. There were six people with powerful skills: Fenikkusu with the fire skill, Sara with the water skill, Shin with the earth skill, Hoshi with the air skill, Fukurō with the light skill, and Megami with the dark skill. They had talents unlike any other and were considered immortal, just one of them could destroy a whole continent in a day. These people formed a secret alliance called 'The Immortal Elementals'. But like everybody else these warriors had families and lives outside of fighting which they cared for very much. So when a war that put their families in danger broke out, they had no choice but to put their kids in orphanages for their safety."

"What does this have to do with Y/n?" Killua asks looking annoyed. Hikari smiles, "I am Hoshi's son. I was about eighteen when the war broke, so I didn't have to go to any orphanage. But, the other kids had to leave. So Y/n, were you raised in an orphanage?" She nods and says, "When I was seven I was put in an orphanage." Hikari hugs Y/n and says "So it's really you! Y/n, daughter of Megami! Do you remember me? you would always ask me for candy." Y/n pulls out of the hug as quick as she can and says "No, I don't. I don't even remember my family." Hikari frowns and says "You don't even remember Ayumu and Akiko?!" Y/n shakes her head. "Well Y/n, the reason you had a rough time with Nen is because all the descendants of The Immortal Elements have the same power as their parents. The Immortal Elements never learned Nen, but instead focused on their powers. Your mom had the power of darkness, so if your lucky you might learn how to control that power too." Hikari explains.

Then a boy who looked about sixteen came into room with a stack of books. He looked at Y/n and immediately smiled, he dropped the books he was carrying and hugged Y/n. Killua ripped him off her and glared at him. Killua obviously likes Y/n, but if I bet if I mention it he would kill me. The boy had black slick hair and shiny turquoise eyes. He says, "Y/n, is it really you? Its me, Hayate!" When Y/n shakes her head he looks confused. Then Hikari explains everything to him and finishes by saying "So Y/n doesn't remember you and how big of a flirt you were." I see Killua get closer to Y/n and say "A big flirt, eh?" Hayate smiles at Y/n and says "Maybe." Killua, Gon, and I get in front of Y/n in a protective way. I can hear Y/n giggle at our behavior. 

Killua's pov:

I hear Y/n giggle. She cant be falling for this guy! Then Hayate asks "Can I see what Y/n looks like without the cloak?" For once I want to keep her cloak on. But I was surprised when Y/n takes her hood off herself and says, "I'll only take the hood off." I see Hayate smile. I put my arm around Y/n's waist and glare at Hayate. He glares back, then smiles when Y/n pulls away from me. Then Gon asks something that gets me mad, "Would you and Hikari like to stay with us for a while, so you could tell us more about Y/n and The Immortal Elementals?" Then Hikari answers, "We accept your offer, thats really kind of you. It's Gon, right?" Gon nods. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU GON!

While were walking back home, Hikari and Y/n keep talking and talking and talking! Then Y/n says, "I'm so tired. How much longer until we get home?" This is my chance! I pick up Y/n bridal style and say, "Me and Y/n are going now. See ya at the house!" I run at top speed to the house. All the way Y/n was hugging me, her head on my chest. By the time we were home, Y/n had already fallen asleep in my arms. I take her to her room and place her on her bed. Then I go and get something to eat. I haven't had anything to eat since this morning. I grab a plate of mac and cheese.

After finishing my food, the others finally arrive. Gon grabs a juice from the fridge and asks "If the only guest room we have is taken by Y/n, where will Hikari and Hayate sleep?" Me, Gon, and Kurapika look at Hikari and Hayate. Kurapika says, "Maybe they can sleep on the couch." I shake my head, "Nah. They can take my room and I'll sleep on the couch." I tell them. I fall on the couch and immediately fall asleep. Hopefully Y/n will learn to control her new power.