Please I Love You

Shinya ran as fast as he could to Shinoa's squad, they needed help. This was all his fault if he had been the one that was left behind instead of Guren, then maybe they wouldn't be in this mess. In the middle of a fight with Kureto's weapon and the vampires, but it was also Guren's orders that he had followed. He was told to come to the airport...

As the Major General ran he shot at the vampires, they were everywhere. Many were trying to go in the opposite direction of him, but some had dared to try to attack him. Everytime he fired Byakkomaru at them as he ran, in a matter of time which felt like hours of running, which was only seconds or minutes. He found himself away from the crowd of vampires to in front of Guren, he saw that the Colonel had just tried to hurt Yuu.

That Mika had to come in and save the boy, and that Shinoa's squad came in and rescued them. Now the white-haired male held his weapon pointing at Guren from behind. The dark-haired male turned around to see a blade from the others weapon, right in front of him.

The look on Shinya's face was anger and he no longer cared if anyone saw him mad, their has been to much loss to smile. To much distruction and it was all still happening as they stood.

"Explain, Guren." Shinya ordered looking at the man, his blue eyes not sparkling. But sharp sending daggers at the traiter who stood before him.

Guren was a mess as well his hair no longer taimed, his collar undone, and parts of his uniform distrought, as he had marks and bruises on his body. All the General recieved was an open smile from the man, with a soft but audible laugh. But his eyes were pleadful, almost looking for sympothy from the one who he shared a bond with.

This only infuriatted Shinya, that the man who he had always defended, would even laugh at a time like this. Along with a smile in their situation.

"Explain, dammit. Don't laugh!" His voice exclaimed sounding broken, yet it still spit out hatred, towards the man. As he roughly swung at the latter hard, that it could be heard. The punch Guren recieved, took him just a few seconds to regain their balance. As Shinya stood before him, he brought himself back up.

"Don't be so mad, Shinya. This is what we dreamt about when we were kids." He blankly said. Looking at the blue eyes that would be adored by the man.

"What do you mean?" Shinya tried thinking, not understanding what Guren meant. They didn not know each other as kids...

"I'm changing the world. To a world where foster sons like you or junior branches like me can move up." He explained with a smile on his face, telling how a new world would benefit them both. But Shinya had had enough of it, all of it.

"What are you talking about?! Our men died!" Shinya grabbed the other man by the shirt, pulling him closer, as he told everything that had happened, all the loss, all the people that had given up their lives, for this so called mission.

"Because of your betrayal, many of our friends--!" He froze in a sudden realization, as all of Guren's word sank in. Shinya and Guren didn not meet until they were teenagers, they never had those type lf talks. Guren knew Shinya was a foster son, but the junior branch? Along with the new world they dreamt of... he had never talked about that with his significant other. Shinya would speak of things like that to...

He took a deep breath in, as he took a few steps back from Guren. Those eyes, those weren not the eyes he would look into, those weren not the purple eyes that would look into his blue. These were red eyes, they did not belong to Guren, those belonged to someone else.

"D-Don't tell me you are possessed by..." his words faded off the tip of his tongue. Shinya knew that Guren was possessed now, and knew who possessed him.