29: Waiting List

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Elle is laughing all along as we get past the hallway of this fucking building, heading straight to where else but my own condo unit. Damn it, if she keeps jumping from being emotional to laughing like crazy, I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on to my own sanity. I've got her arm around my shoulder while my own is snaked around her waist. The blanket tightened around her chest keeps sliding off but she clearly isn't aware. I'm not a gentle man and I surely am going to enjoy the sight of her in that black lacey bra, but shit, for as long as Niall is here, I'm not going to let that shit of a blanket leave her body anytime soon.

"Where are we? You're not going to do the same shit to me, are you?" Elle suddenly asks, and whoa, that fucking question hits me right in the head.

Niall clears his throat, obviously uncomfortable. He looks at me as if he were urging me to tell the truth about the plan I once agreed with the two assholes. I pull off my angriest badass face to let him know that I've got no fucking intention to tell her that tonight and maybe I never would at all.

"You wish, Elle. Even if you take all your clothes off, my fucking boner won't give a shit." I spit, admitting quietly how big of a fucking lie that is. Shit, even if she doesn't do anything at all recently, even if she just puckers those fresh cherry lips of hers, my boner experiences that stupid push and pull like I'm a boy getting past puberty or something.

Niall bursts into laughter, shaking his head as he punches his own palm with his fist. "You're the biggest load of a liar there ever is, Harry. I can't even..."

"If you want to live longer and fuck Demi or Selena, you better shut that fucking mouth, Niall." I warn him but he just keeps laughing, completely immune to my temper and my threats. Good thing Elle here is unaware of her surroundings. She surely won't remember all the shit Niall keeps saying here and there every time I try to do something with her or for her. "Open the door, Niall."

Niall has a duplicate of my key to my condo unit. Only he and Gemma have it. The other one doesn't have it anymore. I took it from her and kept it to myself. Niall obliges. He enters the room as soon as he's opened the door. I look at the girl in my arms and she keeps talking shit.

"Liam will kill them, you know." She murmurs, turning to me, taking me aback probably the second time around as her face is now nuzzled into my neck. Holy shit, I can't fucking move. I'm caught up with the feel of her hot breath on my skin, with her moist lips that subtly gets in contact with my neck every now and then as she clumsily moves. "And Joana too, he'll probably kill her."

Niall turns on the light and everything inside my condo unit is lit but I'm frozen against the door, right where she's nestled into me. And I swear if Niall only isn't here, I would have been fucking her right now, right here against the door, whether she's drunk or not, drugged or not.

"You make it sound like he's fucking brave or something." I tell her, aware of this annoying shot of jealousy kicking into my nerves. I tighten my arm around her waist and carry her with me as I walk across the room but she keeps falling around. I have to steady her from time to time. But hell, who says I'm complaining?

She throws her arms around my neck and laughs, sliding down as she can't hold on for so long, her face rubbing down my chest. Shit, drunk Elle is fucking oblivious and oblivious Elle is fucking sexy as hell. She better stop this now or else I'll get her pregnant overnight.

Niall has disappeared into my bedroom, probably getting it ready while here I am, still trying to get Elle past the tables and scattered chairs, barely making it to the couch.

"My best friend is really brave." She slurs, her fingers tearing into my sleeve, making the neckline of my shirt slide off my shoulder. If she has plans of getting me naked, she might as well wait until Niall gets out of the building. Hell, but I'm the one who can't wait now.