********************************************

All the reporters were asking question that we pretty much answered all the time. 10 minutes into the conference I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I couldn't resist pulling it out hoping that it was maybe Katherine that finally woke up. I took out my phone and clicked the message icon. It turns out it was Katherine.

Katherine: Goodmorning to you too hawtie (:

Her message made me chuckle and blush a bit and I guess the reporters noticed.

Reporter: Niall what are you doing under the table?

Me: Uh sorry guys I had a text message.

Reporter: You let out a laugh and we all can see you're blushing. Are you messaging someone special?

Me: No guys, it was just my mom.

And with that response they backed off. Thank god I didn't want Katherine near any of this. I mean we aren't even dating I don't want to bring her into this, not now atleast.

We finished the press conference and decided to go out for breakfast. We went to some nice small café that was empty except an old couple having breakfast. I look at them and at their plates and notice they have that cuban bread that Katherine gave me yesterday. (SCORE!) My mouth was already watering. As soon as we sat down the boys wasted no time. The questions were coming.

********************************************

Katherine's POV:

I woke up at around 9:45. As my eyes and mind were coming into focus from my sleeping I remembered last night. I big smile spread across my face. I feel this yearning in my stomach and I realize it's time for my favorite part about mornings. PEEING! I run to the bathroom and do the glorious deed and jump back on my bed. I chech my phone and I have 10 texts from Sarah. (Oh lordy) I also saw a new text from Niall. I clicked on the tab and his message popped up.

Niall: I had an amazing night too :) and goodmorning boo.

His response made my cheeks slightly burn.

Me: Goodmorning to you too hawtie (:

I exited out of his messaged and clicked on Sarahs.

Sarah: Goodmorning love!

Sarah: How was the date?!

Sarah: Kathy! Wake up!

Sarah: IM GONNA RIP OF YOUR OVARIE!!

Those messages continued and I just laughed. Regardless of how presistent she is, I still adore her. I messaged her back which I know will start a long long conversation.

Me: Sorry babes I just woke up.

Sarah: You're lucky that I like chisme ( gossip in spanish) more than I would like to kill you.

Me: Ahahaha ;)

Sarah: Okay, now my flower child tell me about the date.

Me: Well we went to the supermarket and we got the stuff for me to make sandwhiches and we bought ice cream and whipped cream to make some sundaes.

Sarah: uhuh

Me: We put in the movie Spiderman but we didn't pay attention to it. We mostly talked.

Sarah: What did you guys talk about??

Me: Why I was shy... And why I never smiled with my teeth lol.

Sarah: What?! Hahaha. Well he certainly is a flower child in the making.