Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Niall's POV:

I woke up today with a a big grin on my face. I knew I dreamt about Katherine because I remember glimpses of my dream. Her smiling face, her laughter, but I couldn't remeber it whole. I sighed and got out of bed to head to the toilet. I finished using the bathroom which felt amazing and I headed for the kitchen to get something to eat.

I opened the fridge and noticed that the ice cream and whipped cream were still there. I guess since Katherine and I fell asleep we forgot to make it. Hmmm we'll have to fix that. I also noticed that I had nothing to eat for breakfast. A thought crossed my mind. What If I invite Katherine for some breakfast, maybe she can show me a place where they sell sandwhiches made of that amazing cuban bread we had. That bread tasted glorious. I went up to my room to go text Katherine if she wanted breakfast but as soon as I reached my phone I got a call from Harry.

Harry: Mate I know it's Thursday but management wants us to do a press confrence about how we like it here in Miami.

Me: Seriously?! I was just about to ask Katherine if she wanted to get some breakfast.

Harry: Oh Im sorry mate.

Me: It's okay. -sigh- What time do we have to be downstairs??

Harry: We have to be down in 20 minutes. Steve will come with us and Earl will drive us.

Me: Alright sounds good. I'll see you in a few.

I frowned at this news. One, because it was vacation time and two because I wanted to see Katherine again. I remembered the text she sent me last night and I smiled. I decided to write back to her.

"I had an amazing night too :) and goodmorning boo."

I decided not to wait for her reply cause I had to be downstairs in 15 minutes. I jumped in the shower and washed up. I came down in cargo shorts, a tank top, and simple sneakers because I knew they would have clothes picked out for us for the press conference. I grabbbed my phone, my room key and left downstairs. I found the boys waiting for me downstairs. We all said quick goodmornings to eachother and followed Steve to the car. There we were greeted by Earl.

Earl: Goodmorning boys.

All: Morning Earl!

Earl: So where we heading?

Steve: 9137 sw 7th street Earl.

Earl: Gotcha. So Niall ive actually been waiting to ask you about this since yesterday.

Me: Yeah?

Earl: How was your date with Katherine?

As soon as he said those words my cheeks grew pink. The boys except for Harry didn't know I had a date with Katherine. I didn't know why I didn't tell them, I guess I just didn't want to feel pressured. Earl I guess noticed by burning cheeks and his eyes crinkled as he smiled.

Earl: No need to be embarrassed lad. She's a very nice girl. Good company to have. So how'd it go?

Me: She is a great girl. It was fun

Earl. Thanks for asking.

Boys: You had a date with Katherine?!

Me: Yeah, sorry guys I just didn't want to feel more pressured you know.

They all nodded in understandment and said they wanted to know about it later. We got to the location of the press conference and it was 9:30. I checked my phone and Katherine still hasn't replied. Well I did text her at 8:50am I suppose she was still sleeping. I slipped my phone back in my pocket amd got out of the car with the boys. We headed inside and we were dragged to the dressing room to change quickly because the press conference was in 15 minutes. We got changed and entered a room with only 7 reporters and annoying bright cameras.