"That will be $109.68 ma'am" The cashier said I gave her $200 dollars in cash then put the items in the cart.

___

I drove home and saw Nick and his friend Christan sitting on the porch smoking. I got out the car and put all of the food in the kitchen.

I walked upstairs and put Nick condoms in his nightstand.

I sat down on the bed scrolling through Instagram when I saw a text from Odell pop up on the top of the screen.

Odell<3: Wyd, beautiful

Me: Nothing, wbu

Odell<3: Watching the football game. But can I ask you something?

Me: Sure, what is it

Odell<3: Can I take you out on Saturday

Me: Idk, if my boyfriend is going to like that.

Odell<3: I don't care if he don't like it. But can I?

Me: Yea, I guess

Odell<3: Great

"Miracle!"

I got up from the bed then walked downstairs. "Yes, Nicholas"

"Come here" Nick said biting his lip

I walked over to him then sat on his lap. He stared at me then started to kiss on my neck.

"Nick, what do you want" I moaned

"You" He said

I lifted his head then kissed his lips pulling his shirt over his head then throwing it on the floor. He laid me down on the couch.

He kissed my neck down to my stomach then he stopped at my panties looking up at me. Then he grabbed my panties between his teeth then began to pull them down. I bit my lip and smiled. Nick spread my legs then put them on his shoulders going between them. He kissed my lips, then licked my clit.

"Mhmm, just like that Nick" I moaned pushing his head futher. After I came he came up then pressed his lips against mine. He pulled his pants down then went inside me. He gave me slow, deep thrust that I always loved.

"Nichloas" I said wrapping my legs around his torso.

He turned me over then pulled my hair. He smacked my butt making it jiggle.

After we came Nick carried me upstairs then laid me on the bed.

Nick went into the bathroom then came back out and got into bed. He wrapped his arms around me.

____

Saturday

I was starting to get ready since Odell was coming to pick me up at 8:00 and it was 7:00 right now after I got out the shower I out on my black bodycon dress with my tan red bottoms.

I heard a car horn outside I grabbed my purse then kiss Nick on his lips. I told him that Naomi was taking me out for "girls night out". Odell got out of his car and grabbed my hand making me do a spin. I giggled then gave him a hug.

He opened the door and I went inside the car. Then he jogged to the other side of the car. He got in out of breath I laughed then he drove off.

"Where are we going"

"Don't worry"

"Odell, I want to know"

"Well, you have to wait."

After hours of driving we finally made it to the place. We got out of the car and Odell put his hand on my lower back.

We took a seat at a empty table. I picked up a menu, I noticed that someone was staring at me. "Why you staring so hard"

Odell laughed "Because you're beautiful"

I smiled "Thank you"

"Odell, if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living" I asked

"I'm a professional football player"

"Oh, really" I asked I have a thing for football players

"Yup, I play for the Giants"

"Thats nice, so when can I come to one of your games"

"Next week" He went into his pocket and got out 2 tickets

"Thank you" I said grabbing the tickets putting them in my purse.

"Are you guys ready to order" The waiter asked

"Yes, I want the parmesan spaghetti with a glass of wine" I said giving a warm smile to the waiter

"I want the same but with a glass of champagne" Odell

____

"I had a really great time with you Odell"

"Me to hopefully we can do this again" Odell said pulling up to the house

"Definitely" I said

I got out the car then went into the house. I turned the lights and saw Nick sitting on the couch.

"God, Nick you scared me" I said holding my chest

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid"

"What are you talking about" I asked taking my shoes out

"I know you went out with that nigga from the club" Nick said getting up.

"How did you know" I said backing up into the wall.

"I saw the text messages. So you hoeing on me now" Nick asked wrapping his hand around my neck.

"No, it's wasn't a date" I said

He began to choke me harder. "Stop fucking lieing, I bet you kiss the nigga to"

"I didn't, I swear please let go I can't breath"

He didn't say anything he just continue to choke me my vision was starting to get blurry then afterwards I blacked out.

I need to get away from him.

*Nick In The MM*