2.

Miracle

"Wake up" Nick said shaking me

"Yes, Nick"

"Get up, I'm hungry" Nick said

I sighed then got up walking into the bathroom. I did my hygiene thing then left the room walking downstairs into the kitchen.

I went into the refrigerator and got out some bacon, eggs, and some pancake mix out of the cabinet.

I turned on the oven and waited for it to get hot. Once it was hot I put the bacon in the pan and but the eggs in the other pan. Nick came downstairs and smacked my butt making me jump a little.

"Why are you so jumpy" Nick asked

"I don't know" I said

He grabbed my chin making me look at him then he kissed me.

"Love you" Nick said

"I love you to" I said

I smiled then continued to cook. After the food was done I made our plate then sat them on the table.

"Nick, the food is done" I said

I sat down at the table and began to eat. "Nick, I'm going to the market today. Want me to get you anything.

"Condoms" Nick said

"Oh o-okay" I said

After we finished I cleaned our plates then ran upstairs and started to get dress. I walked downstairs then grabbed.

"Bye, Nick" I said leaning down giving him a kiss. He usually don't kiss me back but he did.

I left the house then got into the car driving to the grocery store. Once I made it there I parked my car then got out. I walked to the front door and grabbed a cart going inside.

I was in the meat section when I heard someone say my name.

I turned around and saw Odell coming towards me.

"Hey, Miracle"

"Hey, Odell" I said pulling him into a hug

"How you been" Odell asked

"I've been good"

"Listen, about last night I-"

"It's okay it wasn't your fault"

"Who was that anyway"

"My boyfriend"

"Oh, well it was nice seeing you again" Odell said getting ready to walk off

"Wait" He stopped the turned to me

"Um can I get your number" I asked shyly

He smiled "Give me your phone" Odell said

I went into my purse and took out my phone giving it to him. He put his number in then gave it to me.

"See you later" I said then I walked away going to the cash register.