Creatures of the Night

Cleo POV
I was in the car with Kira and her parents. Apparently I saw them at the airport and we were waiting. I was on top of the car with Kira. Oh when Derek left they took me in.
"Getting anything?" She asked me.
"No. You?"
"No" she said and Mrs. Y popped her head out the window.
"Cleo. Kira get back in the car" she said and we jumped down.
We got in the car and I scooted over for Kira to get in.
"Were going to be late" Kira said.
"Don't worry girls you'll make it" she said.
"Ok I'm going" said Kira.
"Me too" I said then it started to rain.
We got back in and Mr. Y was telling us a story. I heard a familiar motorbike noise so I got out. When it is raining I don't turn.
"Cleo!" Mrs. Y yelled.
I ran and saw Scott. He stopped and got off. I ran to him and we met in the middle.
"Your back!" He yelled over the rain.
"Yeah and I didn't like it in Londom!" I yelled.
"Good" he said and put his hand on the base of my neck.
He leaned in and so did I. We kissed and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and this was our first kiss in the rain. We pulled apart and I smiled.
"Do you and Kira need a ride," he asked me and I nodded.
I ran to the car and looked at Kira.
"Scott's going to take us" I said and she nodded.
She got out and we said our byes to Kira's parents.
At the school...
We made it to the school and we ran to the Plat form. Kira looked at us and she knew what we were going to do.
"Please don't kiss while I'm here" she said and I smirked.
"I'm just going to go and find Lydia" she said and we nodded.
"Or at least Stiles and Malia" she whispered.
She left and I looked at Scott. I wrapped my arms around Scott's neck and I kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back. He was up against the wall and then I heard growling. We pulled apart to see a person in the rain and I looked at the person's hands. They were claws or talons. He came at us and Scott pushed me to the side. Good thing I had my sword that Mrs. Y gave me. I grabbed my belt and pulled it to revel my sword.
"He ugly!" I yelled at him and he turned to me.
"Who you calling ugly" he said.
"You" I said and my eyes flashed silver.
He looked confused then shook it off. He ran at me and I started to fight him. He wacked me in he face and I fell to the ground.
"Cleo!" Scott yelled and my eyes turned silver.
I got up and ran to him. I swang it around and he hit me again. I fell to the ground and then a mystery beta came. The guy with talons his talons glowed blue. Scott was fighting the guy with glowing talons and the mystery beta helped me up. I grabbed my sword and Blue Talons that's his name now grabbed Scott bye the neck. He said something I couldn't understand. Then he stabbed him with his claws.
"Scott!" I yelled.
I tried to run but Scott's beta Liam held me back. I used my free hand to grab some water and pushed it to the guy. It froze his feet to the ground but he got free. I looked confused at first but shook it off. Scott looked up with his eyes glowing red and fangs ready. I sighed in relef and smiled. Scott grabbed his arm and broke it.
"You can stay and I'll break something else or you can run" he said.
He looked at me and I smirked.
"Run" I said still smirking.
He got up and ran away. I went to Scott and kissed him.
"Hey no kissing in front of us!" Stiles shouted.
We all laughed and went to the doors. We walked in and I heard something buzz behind me. We all turned to Malia.
"I'm in" she said and I gave her the 'what the hell look'.
"I passed" she said and I still gave her the look.
"I'm a senior" she said and I hugged her.
"Thank god the whole senior class I here" Lydia said.
I stood there with her not noticing me.
"Cleo your back!" She yelled and I hugged her.
We pulled apart and I went back to Scott.
"Are we really doing this" I said and looked at them.
"Yeah" Scott said and put his arm around my neck.
I put my arm around his waist and I grabbed Lydia. We went to the library and went to the self. First it was Stiles, then Lydia, then Kira, then Malia, then Me and I looked at the self. I saw Derek's insals and I smiled. I wrote mine then gave it to Scott. He wrote his under mine and them put someone else's inals. They were Allison's. I remembered that day and we left.

First chapter done. Tell me if you likes it our not.