***Christmas Special***

Start from the beginning

Staring at Jeff incredulously, you couldn't help but laugh at his predicament.

"Y-you look so... Ahhh haha, you look so stupid." You giggled.

Jeff was struggling to untangle himself from the mess. He shot you a murderous glare. "It's not fucking funny. Come help me."

You, instead, took out your phone and snapped a picture.

"I swear, if you don't come help me right now, you will not live to see another day, (y/n)."

You pursed your lips and climbed down from the ladder. "Fine. But tell me I'm the most beautiful, amazing, and funny person in the world. And that you are so lucky to be graced with my presence."

"What? No. Fuck you, then."

"Wouldn't you like to? But, you're kinda tangled up right now. That will have to wait." You smirked, picking up some snow, packing it into a snowball.

Jeff glared at you. "Don't do it."

"You know I will." You moved closer, ready to smash the snow in Jeff's face.

"Fine. You're the most beautiful person in the world. And the most amazing, and funny, too. And I am lucky to have you here with me." Jeff growled.

"That's not exactly what I said... But, it'll do." You sighed and helped Jeff get untangled from the light cords. As soon as he was untangled, you began to walk back to the ladder.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist, and yanked you back. You were pinned against Jeff's firm chest. You tried to wiggle out of his arms, but Jeff didn't budge.

You felt Jeff's warm breath on your neck.

"I'm untangled now, sweetheart~" Jeff purred.

You blushed slightly. "I was kidding about that."

"I wasn't."

You stuck your tongue out. "That's a shame. It takes two to dance, and you lost your partner."

"We'll see." Jeff mumbled, letting you go.

You smirked and went back to putting the lights up, occasionally stopping to warm up your hands. With you and Jeff working together, the lights were done in no time. The house was now lit up and outlined in bright Christmas lights.

"Job done." You murmured, heading inside with Jeff.

*1 Day Until Christmas*

"Jeff, it looks like you!" Sally giggled, pointing at the snowman he had made.

Jeff smirked. "He's pretty beautiful, don't ya think? Hot damn, it's like I'm looking a mirror."

You walked up to him, inspecting his snowman. "You're missing something?"

"Don't be stupid, how could I miss anything? It looks just like me."

Your lips curled up into a devious smile as you fixed Jeff the Snowman. You fixed the face of the snowman to look like the derpiest face possible, even managing to made the wide smile look derpy.

"Now it looks just like you." BEN said, popping up right beside Jeff. "It's like a long lost twin or something. Made out of snow."

Jeff glared at you. "Haha. Very funny."

You giggled. "What can I say? I'm the funniest person in the world." You gently elbowed Jeff's side, remembering what you made him say yesterday.

Jeff remembered, too. He tried to scowl, which ended up making his smile resemble the one you carved into the snowman.