Prologue

Hello fellow miraculous fans. This is a book I am taking the time to rewrite. The reason being that I didn't really have much of a plot before and it sounded so mixed. Now before I continue with the prologue, be warned that I won't really start this book until the second season is released. However I will tell how all of them got their powers in separate chapters. Now onwards, and Happy New Year's day( at least, when I started this).

...................

You've already heard the history of the miraculous, but what if I told you there's more to the gems than spoken of?That another set of gems existed, similar to a miraculous, but stronger? That they're more powerful than the miraculouses' divine power.

Well there is. And they do exist. They are known as....the lost gems. Each gem had a an extra power.

The Kitsune (Fox), based of the Japanese Folklore Tenko, had the power to 'imitate' or copy their opponents moves, weapons, looks, and sounds. She can also alter her or an ally's appearance to blend in, or to confuse the enemy. But there are limits to that power. For example the chosen cannot copy opposite gender, nor can she copy other Lost gem's abilities of attack or healing.

The Mitsubachi (Honeybee), a personal favourite of the creator and protector, was given the power of healing. It allows the chosen to produce a golden liquid similar to honey that had the power to relieve a person from any spell, poison or sickness. The liquid can also repair any broken items; bones, pillars, foundations and anything of the similar. but, if the chosen makes the potion unwillingly -Due to a threat, pressure,stress or through blackmail- a liquid will be produced, but with reversed effects. Instead of healing and repairs, the liquid can break and worsen; it can poison the consumer or worsen the current condition.

But these two focus on alternative tactics when it comes to war; kitsune focuses on stealth and confusing the enemy, whilst the Mitsubachi focuses on healing. There are others that focus on fighting styles, like the Kurohyou (black panther) and Farukon (falcon).

Kurohyou depends solely on his primal instincts; hunt and provide. The pansa (panther) only listens to itself and its superiors, rarely others. Anyone who tries to stop him on his mission is instantly a threat. The Panther will never try to seriously injure an ally. Enemies on the other hand....might not be so lucky.

The Farukon uses the sky and his speed to it's advantage. It stays out of range of most the enemy's attacks by using his gift of flight and preforms various aerial assaults ad dives. Farukon also is gifted with the ability to understand all aviaries and the messages and news they give him. he can also ask them for help or give requests. he is also able of granting some allies the gift of flight as well.

Once the protector found out of the great power they possess, he created a guardian figure for each. And hid them in different lands across the world, hoping for them not to be found.....

but little did he know.....

someone found the scrolls that he used to make them, and made a new gem. A gem so strong, it could wipe out a village. it could easily destroy a gem with a flick of a wrist. This gem could create minions out of any object, or give a boost to an ally's power. It was a gem that could give life. A gem...

that could destroy....

It's name....

Hantei.

...

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

hantei means judgement. Just so you know.