Austin Mahone Imagines

Start from the beginning

“You sure?” I asked, exchanging breaths.

“Sure.”I pulled her in by the waist, our lips clashed upon one another’s. I didn’t wanna let her go, everything I wanted was in front of me. Our lips moved in sync, she lightly grazed her teeth among my lower lip.

Smiling I gladly let her regain entrance, I pulled away and stared at her, “Jump” I whispered and she hopped, raising her legs and wrapping them around my waist, I cupped her ass as I walked over to the bed. My fingers moved to the button and zipper of her shorts, slowly it went down, too slow for my liking. 

At the worst timing the zip was stuck, I tried pulling it down but it wouldn’t budge. She began giggling while our lips were still intact. Mentally rolling my eyes I tore the material off her, in half. “Those were my favorite shorts” She whispered, her voice so seductive.

“They were too short for my liking, anyway.” Shrugging my shoulder I threw away the wet ripped ‘shorts’ in the corner.  Carly was laying there crossing her legs, face burning red of embarrassment. “Hey, don’t be shy.” Tilting her chin I gave her a small peck before climbing on top of her. Our lips met again, this time more insistent and rough, small moans escaped Carly’s lips.

I made my way down her jaw line, leaving small but wet kisses as I went lower, and lower, down to her neck. “Au-Austin.” She quietly moaned, my board shorts seeming to get tighter with every touch. The tension began to build up, I pressed my lips on the soft skin of her neck and sucked quite hard. She gasped loudly and began moving her arms up and down my back, leaving a few scratch marks. Caressing with only a few kisses I pulled away, gleaming at the red spot on her neck which would sure turn into a hickey. 

“Are you okay?” I asked a bit out of breath.  She nodded her head, sitting up and removing her tank top. Leaving herself only in her bikini. Fumbling with the knotting at the back, I finally managed to removed the lacing and the bra fell. 

“So beautifu.l” I bit my lip, my shorts getting tighter and tighter every minute. Her face hot red now, her eyes shined so brightly. 

“How are you feeling?” I asked, “Afraid” She whispered, you could hear her voice trembling with fear. 

“Don’t be. I’m here, always.” Finally she managed to pull a smile. I placed my hands on her breasts and began kneading them in circular motions. She liked it. While still massaging I began kissing down her stomach, even sucking a little, marking that she’s mine and only mine. 

I got to the hem of her underwear, looking up at her, her eyes shut tightly. “Hey” I whispered. She fluttered her eyes opened and smiled down at me, I inlaced our fingers together and kissed her hand.

“I love you.” We both whispered to each other, she laughed softly as I pulled her knickers down to  her ankles. Her legs crossed, trying to hide everything. I took a moment, a long hard stare at her deeply in the eyes, just looking. Her eyes showing flustered movements, she was worried, scared at the least.

“Promise it won’t hurt.” I looked down trying to figure out how to answer that, “I can’t make you that promise. But if you tell me to stop, I’ll stop … okay?” Nodding her head I began unlacing my shorts.

“Let me.” Carly spoke, I let go and she began untie the knot and before I knew it, it was fully unlaced. Her eyes showed lust, not the color they were before, but a dark and powerful, changing her whole attitude.

Tugging down at the trim everything was fully revealed, “Wow” I heard Car whisper, her voice so sexually arousing. “Someone’s excited.” Now I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment, she always found it cute when I blushed.