I sprinted at the door scooped the girl up in my arm and span her around and around whispering in her ear “I missed you, oh god I missed you” follower bye her soft sniffling

“Zeddy bear, I wove you so much”

It was half six and Carrie lay asleep on my lap snoring away after playing all day. At first she saw her bedroom and decided we should play space ducks this is where she’d climb on my shoulders and we’d run around acting like ducks going to the moon. Soon after she decided to play Barbie and I was… (Shudder at the thought) Ken, which is never to be spoken of again. For the rest of the afternoon, I took her to the local pool where we swam around all day. No wonder she is tired I am shattered.

As I carried her on my back up the stairs to her new room, I was followed by dad. I placed her in bed since she was already in her pjs and tucked her in and moved to the doorway where I saw dad kiss her forehead sing a lullaby and left but not without turning her duck shaped nightlight on.

“Hey dad, do you think it is okay if I slip out to the pub tomorrow to meet with my friends for an hour or two?” I waited for her no response but was surprised to see him nodding.

“Yeah, since you have been good to her all day and decorated her room so lovingly plus I’d like to have some father daughter bonding time too”

“Thanks dad” I smiled “I’m off to bed now too night dad”

“Night son”

...............................................................................................................................................................................

I sat up in bed it was 12:45 and I couldn't stand the guilt. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on Zed I mean he didn't do anything wrong it was that prat jasper's doing, I can see right through him. He is trying to break me and zeds relationship up... Woah Woah Woah.... Relationship?!?! Did I say that?? Awh man I'm turning into a pussy. I Duncan Carter like GIRLS... I must being worried for zed since we are friends I'm worried for him in the brotherly way... Yeah brotherly way, that's right.

As I closed my eyes I began to dream.

"This is wrong" I whispered uncertain who to, "what if we are found out?" I gasp as a trail of kisses lead from behind my earlobe down to my collarbone, sucking and nibbling as they went along. A moan escaped my lips and I could feel a smile against my neck.

"No one will find out unless you tell them" a sexy deep voice breathed as he began to suck on my collarbone again. The voice easily identified as zed.

 Zeds kisses trailed up to my ear, again making me moan but instead of stopping he traced them along my jaw toward my mouth proceeding without hesitation to my mouth.

 Instantly our lips moved in sync and taking the lead Zed took my lower lip and tugged, I moaned before taking the hint and allowing entrance. As our tongues knotted together fighting for democracy, Zed pulled me closer and I could feel him hard against me.

 We pulled away for air when Zeds husky voice said "Strip me" as he said this I could feel myself twitching with excitement as I proceeded to follow his orders. Slowly I undid the buttons to his crisp white shirt which was rolled up at the elbows and already half unbuttoned, I resisted the temptation to just rip the shirt off but I savoured this opportunity.

 As I undid the last button I pulled his shirt off and drooled over his abs. I lowered my head to his stomach and ran my tongue over his abs causing a husky moan causing me to smirk and begin my trail towards his sexy mouth.

 As I got to his collarbone I pulled my head up to gaze into his beautiful eyes I discovered that they were not Zeds, they were a dark shade of blue with one emotion flowing from them... Humour. I took a step back as I saw Jasper with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. "you really thought Zed would be interested in you?" and a cold laugh filled the room "you, you... What can I say? Your a playboy jerk who can't even accept you have feeling toward another man. Your worried others think you'll be a pussy? Look at yourself you DICK! But wait to be a dick you'd need one but you obviously don't since you have no balls to come out... And you think you and Zed can just live happily ever after? Ha! You cause him more pain than happiness you filthy twat!" as he said that I saw him walk away to Zed give him a deep passionate kiss then they walked away hand in hand laughing. Once out of sight I was in a dark room with a spotlight on me and I wore nothing but a pair of grey boxers and vest with a sign hung around my neck saying "Here stands a cowardly, self denying pussy" in read paint and then the room echoed with laughed and people calling out 'pussy' and friends and family would be muttering how I wasn't honest with myself and turned and left the room while others stayed laughing as I sunk to my knees.