18. The revenge is sweet

Start from the beginning

"YOU FREAKING-" I started, but I quickly got grabbed by the hand of Harry.

I couldn't go and punch Don, then I would probably get expelled anyway.

"GET OFF HER!" I yelled at him. Even if I knew what I probably would see, it was so much worse in reality. I hate him.

Don quickly jumped off Kendall, and that's when I saw it. Kendall was lying on the floor with only bra and panties. If we would have come one second later, it would probably be too late.

I didn't care anymore. I just yanked off Harry's grip, and ran to Kendall. I held her hand, and looked in her eyes.

"Kendall are you alright!?" I panicked again.

"I'm fine Cara. I'm just a bit tired." she whispered and closed her eyes.

"Please don't be dead!!" I said and the tears started to stream. "Wake up!!" I said desperate.

"Cara she's just asleep you dumbass!" Karlie said.

"Oh."

I looked back at Don, who was just in his pants.

"You," I started, and walked towards him. "Do you have anything to say to your dad?"

I smirked. This could finally get an end.

"Dad I can explain!" he quickly said when he saw his speechless dad. "It's not what it looks like!"

"It's exactly what it looks like! Do you think he's blind?" I chuckled evilly.

"Dad, don't listen to her. I can explain!" he pleaded.

"Go ahead then. Explain." His father said coolly.

"I... I just... My T shirt had water on it and um... I didn't want it to be wet so I threw it away... And um... Kendall was here... And she just took off her clothes and approached me. She is the guilty one!" he said and pointed at the defenseless cute sleeping Kendall.

"Why would Kendall, the school's sweetheart take off her clothes for you!? No one would take off their clothes for you, you creepy insect!" I lightly yelled. "And you don't even have any abs..." I mumbled.

I looked at the door opening, and I could see how my friends almost cracked up. I chuckled, but very soon, I came back to reality and looked at the principal.

"What are you gonna do about your son mr principal?" I asked.

He sighed heavily.

"Don. I am so disappointed in you." he said with his deep voice and looked at his almost naked son.

"Dad!? Don't you believe me!? I'm your own son! She's the Cara Delevingne! You trust her but not me!? What kind of father are you!?"

"WHAT KIND OF SON ARE YOU!?"

Weeoow. The principal just got a rage.

"DO YOU THINK YOU WILL HELP MY REPUTATION AS A PRINCIPAL WHEN YOU ARE RAPING MY STUDENTS!? MY OWN SON IS RAPING MY STUDENTS!!!"

Now my friends cracked up. And I just have to say, they laughed hard. And I also chuckled at what the principal just had said. I bet he never would have thought that he would say something like that in his lifetime. 

"What are you gonna do about it!? Kill me!?" his son asked cocky.

"I will get you expelled, first of all. And then, everyone in this family is never gonna do anything for you. You will have to fix your own food! Fix your own everything! Fix yourself!!"

Dayuum that was rough.

"But that's not it. That's just the beginning Don. You just made yourself a living hell." he finished.

I sooo sooo soo respect the principal.

"But dad, this wasn't my choice! She made me do this!" Don finally said and pointed at me.

"Me?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Yes! She made me do all this! That's it! She's the brain behind it!"

"Why would I want a creepy insect to rape my girlfriend?" I chuckled, I couldn't help it. That was so ridiculous that it was funny. 

"Don, stop it," Karlie out of nowhere said. "We all know it was you. In fact, if you doesn't believe it yourself, we have it on camera." she said and pointed at a hidden camera.

"Shit," he mumbled.

And that was how we got our revenge on Don. He deserved it though. 

I carried Kendall to my car and drove her home. The principal had let us go home for today because everything that had happened.

I carried her into our room, and let her down on the bed. I kissed her forehead, when she suddenly moved.

"Kendall?" I whispered. 

"Cara," she answered. 

"I'm here." I smiled to her.

She opened her eyes, and looked a bit shocked.

"Why am I in my underwear?" she asked confused. "Did you try to rape me?"

"My god Kendall, who do you think I am?" I chuckled. "Don almost did though."

"Right, I remember now. Jeez... It could have really happened." she said and shook her head like she couldn't believe it was true. "But did we make it?"

"We made it," I said and kissed her softly. "Finally."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------