Gabriel Casper

His height seemed intriguing from across the bar ,his crystal blue-eyes blazing like a star over the nights sky.

I stay still on where I sat at the far end of the bar,as we both give each other glances.

His dark highlights forming a foggish statue around his portrait. Heaven knows if I had the chance to go over there and take actions I would,but I couldn't as the lame and incredibly stupid ex-fiance sat leaning almost against me begging for forgiveness.

"Lexi...are you listening?".

He draws back my attention with the pull of my hands against his.

" Let go you asshole!". I say standing up and pulling my hands away,I clench unto my purse as I gaze down at the cheating bastard.

"Stop following me,okay?". I say giving him a 'dead to me' look and walk away over the cross bars.

Finding myself heading to this strange man's direction,he gives me a raised brow and I divert, going into the balcony of the club by the pool side, receiving a blow of fresh air explode on my face as I step out.

Was I completely heartbroken over Rodger?, Hell no, at least the cold breeze told me so...,he was a cheating bastard anyway.

Two years into a happy relationship and I come home one night only to catch him in bed with some blond flat bitch. And after two months he comes back begging, thinking I would take him back with open arms, There was no way I was ever going to trust such an asshole.

"Hello, sexy"

I hear a voice say behind me...a masculine voice, very deep masculine voice, I could feel a presence behind me, a guy.

I whipp my full body around ,coming face to face with a familiar eye...our lips inches away from each other.

My first gaze caught his lips, they were Amazing dark shades of red, his perfectly shaped chin and then his eyes,...I was right, they were definitely crystal blue.

"I'm Gabriel Casper".

He says with a smile almost becoming a smirk, taking his hands and brushing them against my cheeks as I feel his breath against my face...minty.

" Lexi Anderson". I find myself blurtting out

I was going to die if this man didn't stop looking at me the way he did.

"What's a beautiful damsel like you doing here all alone?...,your lover bail on you?".

I chuckle at his statement.

" why so curious, Mr Casper?". I ask looking directly at his smirking lips.

He brushes his hand through his hair a little tensed in his eyes and slides his right hand to my waist side.

"Just want to know if I have a chance to leave right now with a beautiful girl like you"...

This guy was good at sweet talking a woman.

Pulling me closer, my forehead against his.

His smile turning into a smirk.

His smirk..., oh my God!, I felt like a prey...and I think I've just been caught.

His eyes say one thing but his lips say another. Taking myself into himself, he pulls my thigh to hang right above his waist line.

He takes his face closer to mine thinking he would kiss me, he breaths in my ear.

" Would it be wrong if I say, I'm attracted to you?".he asks sliding his hands down above my ass.

"And if I say yes?". I ask...

He gives me a smirk and pulls his face from my ear and stares at my lips.

" I'd still do this".

He says leaning in and kissing me hard, his hands running through my back, his touch, his kisses, his hand against my body, everything, I felt so paralised, so consumed by this man.

I didn't know this guy, but by the way he acted I could tell he was drunk.

He'd even be much better in bed, the thought swooping through my mind as he grabs unto my zipper.

Oh my God...., he wasn't really thinking of doing this here, was he?, in the middle of a balcony?

I try as hard as I can to stop his actions, he was kinda being a pervert, this wasn't proper, I try to pull him away but his grip only became firmer.

Finally his kisses become a little more gentle and soft...I thugg on his collar.

'Hey stop!" I shout whisper.

He noticing that I was almost half nacked ,stops.

"I'm sorry". He says, brushing one of his hands through his dark rough hair and the other against his lips as he walks up and down the balcony.

" Lexi?....."

I hear a familiar guys voice say behind me. I turn around halfly sighting Rodger before turning fully immediately....

The look on his face was blank and motionless, like a broken down guy, As if I had broken his heart.....

'Bastard'.

"Rodger..., I told you to stop following me". I say almost feeling sorry for him, he might have seen that.

I arrange my sleeve before grabbing my purse which was now on the floor due to a little make out scene, and brush right pass Rodger.

I really hope he isn't so upset, I never meant for him to see that.

On getting to the club exit I feel someone thugg on my wrist.

" Hold on".

I turn around seeing the guy...whom I shared a kiss with some minutes ago, Gabriel as he said.

"Lexi right?". He asked, panting a little as if he was actually chasing and trying to catch up with me.

" yeah...".

I reply pulling a strand of brown lucks to the side of my ear with my other hand as he pulled on the other one.

"I wanna see you again".

He says still huffing and puffing, I immediately pull my hand away.

" Hey, Hey, what on earth are you actually chasing after...the sex!?".

I ask him with both hands placed on my hips.

"Whatever you want it to be, okay?". He retorts back.

This guy was something, I could tell, of course....it was clear what he was after....me in bed..., it wouldn't be so bad though...

I really do think he would be great in bed and after all...I wasn't stepping on any rules since Rodger and I were over, what did I have to lose?

I think on it a little bit, as I watch his eyes scann all over me and finally resting his gaze on my face.

I take a pen out of my purse and I pull his hand forward writing down some details.

  '00-34599. 23 Washington street'
(Lexi)

I finish, recaping my pen and dashing it back into the comfort of my purse.

"Call me".

I smile a little, he gives me a rough look in the eye, the 'I want to eat you right up' look.

I turn around flipping my hair in his face and walking away a little too satisfied with a smile on my face.