Chapter 2: Well...shit happened.

Felix's PoV:

I dropped my phone on the floor. My hands were shaking with fear and anger.

"Is...is there...anyway possible to track that call?" I said as my voice trembled. I was as scared out of my mind. There were so many questions that were going through my head.

What was wrong?

Why Jock?

Can I help him?

Can I save him?

Will I ever see him again?

But through all of that, there was one question ringing through my head: can I save him?

These were the words that stung my head for the long thirty minuet wait that this took to track to call.

"Felix, the call could not be tracked. He must have used a burner phone. I am so sorry." Clara said as she put her hand on my shoulder. My heart skipped a beat. I missed him extremely.

I looked out the window, deep in thought. While my whole body shook and my eyes stinging with fear.

Mabey I can fix this.

Right my wrongs.

I was gonna look for him.

"I'm gonna look for Jock. I don't care what the rest of you think."

"Felix, don't! You will get yourself killed. You know how dangerous Linken is." Clara persuaded me to stay, but her boyfriend wasn't missing with his twin brother that has wanted to murder him for twenty long years.

"Clara, I don't care about that! All I care about is him not getting murdered! That is all I want, for Jock to come back home in one piece of frucking werewolf!" I lashed out at her.

She was scared.

I was scared.

T.J was scared.

Ettore was...a dickhead.

Then there was a loud knock at the door. I answered it half expecting it to be some random stranger asking for sugar or flour or salt or a blow job...wait what...I'm getting off topic.

But back to the door.

I opened it slowly and my heart exploded. There were tears in my eyes as the unrecognisable figure fall to the ground and my heart stopped completely.

Sorry for the short chapters at the moment, but i promise you that this will change.

Shere, comment, vote I don't bite...much.