Chapter 1

You looked around seeing a familiar blue and black foam room and a recording set up next to you
You hear a deep voice coming from the hall outside the door
You get up and jump in a hiding spot
The deep voice sits down and says "Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome back to reading your comments and today we gonna... I guess read your comments!" He burst out laughing
You snicker in your hand
"Hello?" He says looking around. Oh shoot. You hold your breath hoping he doesn't turn around and see you.
You look at the blue floof and immediately remember. I'm in Markiplier's apartment. Your eyes widen and you cover yourself more so he doesn't see you.
You hear muffled talking outside his door and he gets up and walks out. Now is my time! You get up looking out on the hallway hoping that no one is there and you hear something behind you. You slowly pan around and see a yellow poof sitting in front of you.
You hold in your inner fangirl and bend down and pet the legendary Chica, Markiplier's dog.
She wags her tail and walks off. You turn around once again and see the familiar blue floof again but his adorable face in front of you too. "Hey?...."
"I'm sooooo sorry!!!" You immediately apologize and look at his dreamy chocolate brown eyes. He looks at you and smiles widely. "Well, make yourself at home" you look at him like he was crazy.
"Your not gonna yell at me?"
"No.... Why would I yell at you?..." He asks and starts walking off. "Mark, apparently I suddenly appeared here." You say looking down at the floor. He stops "How do you know my name?"
"It's not like I haven't seen your videos before...." You say kicking the floor and looking up at him and smiling.

Thats the first chapter!! comment if you want more I'm gonna be doing more so hopefully you will like it!! Anywho.. Thanks for reading!! See you in the next chapter!