Yuichiro x Dying! Reader (Part 2)

The next day, your chance of living is still highly unsure. You're in a coma for a couple of days. You were brought to the hospital. Yuu was seriously worried.

"(Y/N)... please wake up..." He cried, knowing that there's a high chance of you dying.

"(Y/N)... You need to know that living without you is useless... Life, world, and my everything... will all become useless..."

SAD ENDING

Suddenly, you coughed up blood. Yuu noticed it and quickly pressed the nurse button.

"(Y/N)! Hang on! Don't you dare die!"

Then the nurses came. One of them lean on to your chest to check if your heart was still beating...

What a despair, it wasn't.

"Sir... Sorry to disappoint you, but she's already dead."

"What?! No! You're lying, right?!"

"We don't... It's the truth..."

"It can't be..."

"We will be now taking her to the morgue room."

All the nurses moved her bed to the morgue. Yuu was still standing there, crying and speechless.

He has no idea what to do from now on. Even thinking of Mika didn't help. Mika was special to him, but not as special as you do.

He just cried, knowing that he has no reason to live anymore...

After that, Yuu became so quiet. He also became so emotionless, even if he's a human. One time, He didn't even bother to protect himself from a vampire's attack, straight in the heart.

'That's right...' Yuu thought.

'If your reason to live was now gone...'

'Your world and everything...'

'Then I might as well be gone too...'

He shed a single tear. Tear of happiness mixed with sorrow.

HAPPY ENDING

Suddenly, you felt some wet substances were dropping onto your hand. You opened your eyes, and saw Yuu was crying.

"Y... Yuu...?" You're hardly breathing.

"(Y/N)...! Thank goodness! You're alive...!"

He quickly hugged you tightly.

"I'm really glad... I swear, I won't let you go through that horrible, deadly situation again!"

"Y-Yuu...! Please calm down...! I can't breathe...!"

"O-oh... S-sorry..." Yuu was now crying of joy.

"(Y/N), sorry if I was too advance but... can I ask a favor...?" He asks while blushing, tilting his head down so you wouldn't see it.

"Sure... what is it...?"

"Please, look me straight in the eyes, and move closer..."

You did what he told you and...

Without wasting a second, he kissed your forehead without a second thought.

"Wha-! Yuu-chan?!" You blushed.

"I will be protective more than usual to you from now on." Yuu said, his lips forming a soothing smile to you.

"O-okay... Thanks..." You turn around, not looking at his eyes.

"Pfft, what a cute reaction." He then pinched your cheeks, teasing you.

That's right...

You should spend more of your precious time with your loved ones before they're gone.

BITTERSWEET ENDING

With pure fate, you came back alive, but not as healthy as you should be.

The deep cut on your heart is the reason for that. It seems that you will live, but only for a short while.

When you woke up, you saw Yuu crying.

"Y... Yuu...?" You're hardly breathing.

"(Y/N)...! Thank goodness! You're alive...!"

He quickly hugged you tightly.

"Yuu... Do you remember what you said before I black out?"

"Well, yeah... what about it?" He asks, still crying of joy.

"Yuu-chan..." You then hold his cheeks.

"?!" He blushed at your action.

"You shouldn't give up on your life even if I die, because-"

You coughed up blood.

"(Y/N)...?!"

"Even if I die, my body rots or whatever... I will still live... inside your heart..."

Those were the last words you said to him before you kiss him.

You smiled heart-warmingly...
... and then you died...

... in his arms, of all things...

"Okay... My love (Y/N)..."

After that, He learned the fact that...

Not like any other deaths, your death was unforgettable to him...

Even if your body rots or whatever, you still live inside his heart...

If that's the case, then...

He, too, will try to live more, even if the world is devastated.

Author's note

For @nyaikari Sorry if it took too long to published and for the first part was too short. Hope you like it~!