● 1 ●

"You fücking sick pervert!"

I shouted as I punched the guy behind me. The pervert fell on the floor with blood coming out of his nose. With pure anger, I stomp his crotch repeatedly which made the other passengers look at him with pity and pure disgust. Well, bad for him.

The train stopped at its station and the passengers hurriedly exit out the train. Without hesistating I grabbed the pervert's collar and threw him off the train. I stepped out of the train and dragged the pervert's unconscious body to the police officer who is standing near the post with pure horror in his face. I mean who cannot get scared of a middleschool girl dragging an unsconcious old man's body with blood dripping on his nose.

I threw the body in front of the police officer and pointed my finger at the pervert.

"This pervert touched my fine butt without permission! He sexually harassed me!" I shouted at the police officer

I cringe in disgust as I recall the scene earlier.

I was a little late, wait scratch that. As usual I am always late to school so I took my usual train in going to Satan's Kingdom. While I am standing near the door, I froze when a hand caressed my butt. So yeah you know what happened next.

The police officer trembled in fear as he nodded and call his fellow officers. They reported what happened to a innocent young highschool girl (hah yeah innocent my butt) with the sick pervert.

They gave me a late pass which I can use as an excuse for my tardiness in my school. But my school doesn't even give a shït about me. I give a one last look at the pervert and stomped at his face without the police officers seeing.

As I got closer to Satan's Kingdom with my usual resting bītch face, I walked at the backside of the school and threw my bag at the other side of the wall. I climbed up at the wall and landed at the grassy floor.

I stood up and grabbed my phone inside my pocket. My eye twitched as I saw that those peasants flooded my phone with useless mails and missed calls. Well, phone is turned off the whole time. I snickered as I saw a recent mail and opened it.

From: Hanasaki - Peasant #35
Subj: BANCHOUUUUUUU

Banchou! Where are you??? ~(°□°~ )

I rolled my eyes and tucked my phone inside my pocket.

"Tsk, I'm thirsty" I said as I stretched my arms and walk aimlessly around the school looking for a vending machine.

After a few walks I saw a vending machine near the post. I walked towards it with my wallet on hand.

"Hmmm," I stroke my chin as I looked through the drinks of the vending machine.

Coca-cola, Dr. Pepper, Fanta, Pocari Sweat, Red Bean Soup, Green Tea, Milk Tea, and more. I gulped as I felt my throat dry in thirst. It is so hard to choose because there are so many drinks that I want.

Finally, I had settled in Coca-cola. I grabbed my wallet and pulled out a ¥100 coin. I inserted it on the coin slot and pushed the button for my favorite carbonated drink. When I heard my drink dropped down, I instantly grabbed it and opened the can.

I chugged the contents down like a glutton. I felt the cold liquid travel down my throat which made me feel refreshed. A contented sigh escaped from my lips. Ahh, I can really relate to Umaru-chan. Oh that reminds me, I need to buy the new volume of Shingeki no Kyojin.

"Banchou!!!" I spit out my drink in surprised and looked behind me. I glared at them as they come closer to me.

Three idiots are running towards me with lovestruck on their faces. I felt my eye twitch in disgust as I saw their eyes turned into hearts.