Yuma x Reader

It was Christmas Eve morning and you and Yuma were decorating the mansion with Christmas lights and those other things. You and Yuma were a good team and you hand him the decorations and he would hang them up. You then handed him a long wire of lights and he took them, climbing up the ladder.

"Yuma, be careful up there!" you called out.

"Oy! You don't need to worry about me!" he grunted as he was hanging the lights up on the roof.

"Aaaand....done!" Yuma smirked and got down from the ladder, and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Hmph...you worry too much..." he muttered.

"Well, like I said you could've fell down if the ladder was shaking!" you barked, clenching your teeth.

"Whatever..." he growled and then carried the ladder inside.

*TIME SKIP*

You and Yuma were almost done hanging the lights all over the mansion and just had one more section to finish off.

"Man, this is exhausting! Only one more section and we call it a night!" Yuma stretched his arms and picked up the ladder again and headed outside while you did the same, carrying an almost empty box of lights.

As you two were looking up at the high roof, you two hesitated to finish the job.

"Erm- isn' that a bit...too risky?" you studdered. But Yuma just laughed.

"That ain't risky at all! Especially when i'm taking it!" Yuma folded his arms and smirked. He then set up the ladder and climbed on top.

"Pass me the lights, will ya?" Yuma scoffed and he let out his hand. But you hesitated.

"Uh...Yuma, I think this is a bad idea..." you replied.

"Just gimme the damn lights!" he barked and you gave them to him. As he made his way up the ladder, it shook for a bit and Yuma was loosing his balance and you shrieked. Yuma then caught his balanced.

"Huh.. that was nothing!" he sneered and he continued up the ladder.  You puffed.

"Like I said, Yuma, this is a bad idea! Get down as soon as you can!" you kept telling him, but he wouldn't listen.

"Relax, i'll quickly hang the lights and get back down!" Yuma grunted as he was almost finished hanging the lights.

"All finished!" Yuma grinned, but suddenly the ladder was shaking once again and he tried to keep his balance.

"Yuma watch out!" you called out. But he didn't keep his balance and fell down to the snowy ground.

"Y-U-M-A!" you shouted and you ran to him.

"Ow..." he moaned aloud.

"Are you okay Yuma?!" you asked him feeling worried.

"No...I think I've fractured my arm...OW!" he winced in pain. You then tried to carry him by putting his other arm around your neck and pulled him inside.

*TIME SKIP*

"And this is why I told you to be careful! But no! You didn't listen!" you were lecturing Yuma as you were bandaging his broken arm.

"I know, I know..." Yuma grunted, but then smirked.

"You know, I secretly like being bossed around  by you..." he whispered in your ear and you then you turned pink.

"Shut up!" you scowled as you were hiding your blush, but Yuma laughed at you. And you then called it a night.

*THE END*