Flirting

Aryanna's Pov

  In just a few days it would be Christmas.I heard the crowd going wild.I imagines this event differently,but now it was all torn into pieces because of........I'm not sure what caused this.

  Maybe mt feelings for a boy?Was it cause of that Jasmine girl being all clingy on Mark that caused all of this heated tension.

"Hey."Matt walked in and sat next to me."Come here."He extended his arms for a hug.I came to him and just started tearing up.I squeezed,not wanting to let go.I needed this hug.

"Thank you Matt for always being here with me."I sniffled.

"No problem.I would always be by your side no matter what."He said.

"Aryanna?"Mark came.I looked at him.His eyes were so beautiful.I looked deeply.

"Yeah?"I said trying to wipe my tears away."Are you okay?"He asked.He seemed worried.

"I'm alright."I sighes."I'm going to younow,its been a while.."I say,changing the subject.

"I'll broadcast with you."Mark smiles as he tickled me."Mark stop I swear!"I laugh loudly.I try with all my force to push him off of me and tickle him but no my force is to weak.

"Let's hurry and broadcast."I smile."Alright."Mark nods.

"Hey everyone look who is here with me today!"I clap."It's Mark!"I announce.

"Hey cuties."Mark waves."I'm feeling better but I can't find my chapstick,my lips are dry and crusty."I say.

"My lips are chapstick,maybe you should try them."Mark smirks and leans in closer to me.

Short update but man Christmas is coming so fast.I am greatful for all of you guys.Leave some feedback.I love reading the comments-