Chapter 11

The next few days went fast. Everyday my locker played up. Ashton had to open it every time. On Wednesday he was suspended, he won't be back until Friday. What I found out about his suspension is that he bashed some guy up who pushed me into a locker. It was an accident but Ashton laid him out. He's such an idiot, so Wednesday and Thursday Chase, Dylan and Simon helped me with my locker while he was away. They even had dramas with it too.

Some reason I couldn't wait for Friday. When I got to my locker I looked towards Ashton's locker. He wasn't there so I placed my combination in but nothing happened, great I thought. I tried it again but nothing the halls were crowded the girls already had their stuff and were waiting for me. Jamie was in her own little world must've been this Daniel guy. I bang it but still nothing, then when I was about to blow up over it there was a bang and it opened. "Yay" I yelled and threw my hands up in the air excitedly. I heard a chuckle, which made me all hot and bothered inside, from just behind me. I turned and gave Ashton a huge smile which made him smile wide too. He then gave me a peck on the lips. I blushed and looked away. I grabbed my stuff and the girls and I went to lesson.

"So you and Ashton hey" Carly nudged me in the side with a knowing smirk. I told the girls about the other night at his house. They asked how it feels to lose your virginity and I said that my experience wasn't a pleasant one because it was taken from me when I wasn't ready.

"I don't know I know I have feelings for him but I'm scared" I said looking away with apprehension on my feelings.

"He's not like Cameron, Harper, he would never hurt you like he did" she grabbed my hand that was on the desk close to her. The door opened and in walked Ashton and Chase. Ashton looked at me, he gave me a smirk and a wink. I smiled feeling so amazing after he acknowledged me. I've never felt like this with Cameron even before he started to hit me. With Ashton I feel so safe and loved but Cameron I never did.

In biology Ashton placed his arm around my back and placed his hand on my side. Hannah was herself and also rude to me. Ashton leaned into my ear and whispered "tomorrow night dinner and movies"

I turned my head in surprise, was he asking me out? I asked myself. "Like a date" I whispered back shyly.

He looked at me thoughtfully then smiled with a whisper "yes"

"Then yes I'll go" I answered quietly back and smiled at him. He leaned in and kissed me.

"Mr Callahan and Miss Raimúndez," the teacher yelled at us, well my name wasn't as clear. We snapped our heads to her. She was at the front with her arms crossed, with anger in her eyes "this is class not a make out area" she said angrily at us. Ashton just shrugged and I blushed then turned my head in embarrassment. "Now get to work everyone"

"Bitch" he said which wasn't quietly. Lucky the teacher didn't hear.

"Ashton" I said with wide eyes. "That wasn't nice to say"

"Well she is" he just shrugged and continued doing the work. Well actually he wasn't doing it just playing on his phone.

"You're suppose to be doing your work" I whispered to him while doing mine.

"So" he shrugged.

"So, don't you want to go to college?" I asked him in a surprised tone.

"I've already been accepted in Yale" he said playing on his phone.

I was surprised at this "how?"