Chp.1~Loosen Up

Y/N P.o.v

"Come on y/n loosen up a little" my bestfriend Daysia has been telling me for a whole 15 minutes. Let me introduce myself. Im Y/n, your average 17 year old girl who's had her heart broken, been through a couple relationships, doesn't have her father in her life, blah blah blah...it's really not that interesting. In not a big fan of clubs and stuff like that but Daysia keeps trying to get me to go to one, and i'm about to give in because she's getting hella annoying!

"Ok Daysia damn I'll go"I reply to her now irritated. "Ayyee turnup,let's find you something to wear" she says amped up. "Whatever" I say rolling my eyes.
After about 15 minutes, Daysia picks me out an outfit and does my hair and makeup. I'm wearing a red crop top with long fringes, light acid wash boyfriend jeans, and red closed toed wedges.My hair is in a bun with my bangs straightened. My make up is red lipstick with a black ombre type outline and a smokey eyeshadow. I'm girly and laid back at the same time but I guess this will work because red is my color.
Daysia was already gonna go if I said no so she was ready , so we left and headed to some club called Effex. (a/n I made that up lol)
We got to the club around 8 and idk how but Daysia got us in even though we're not legal...yet!!!

I was dancing with Daysia. I felt like I was being watched so I turned to my left and some guy that looked around my age was looking at me but turned away when I looked his way. Weird! I shook it off and continued to dance with Day.
I started getting thirsty so I told Daysia I'd be at the bar if she needed me, but she was in a full blown convo with the Dj.
I ordered a water since I'm not old enough yet but honestly that's all I wanted. A couple minutes later the weird guy that was staring at me earlier came and sat next to me. He also oldered a water.

" dancing gets you a lil dehydrated huh?" Weird guy asked me.

"Yea, a lil more than I thought" I giggled.

"Watchu mean?" He asked confused.

"I mean I haven't gotten out in a long time"

" damn I wish I could relate"he expressed.

" you'd actually want to not go out?"

" yea, why? Is that suprising or something?" He chuckled.

" I mean it's just that you're a guy, don't you guys live to party"

"Not all of us i get tired of it"

*Exchange By Bryson Tiller starts playing*

"Omg I this is my favorite song"

" foreal, me to, would you like to dance beautiful?" He asked me while licking his lips. That shit was sexy!!!

"Sure why not"I said while I hit
the shmoney on the inside.

Diggy P.o.v

Could this night get any better! I wasn't really planning on going out tonight but you know I had to support my dude Spin. This girl...she's beautiful. Her head is on my chest while we sway to the music. For some reason, it feels like this is where she belongs. I wanna know more about her though. I think I'll ask her if she wants to hang out sometime next week.

Waitin' on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer

I know i told myself I wasn't gonna get into a relationship anytime soon since I broke it off with Jessica, but this...this feels right!
" hey um would yo-"

"Y/N come on we have to go NOW" some girl said running up to us ruining our dance.

"What why what's wrong?" y/n asked, that's her name..it's perfect.

" my mom will be home in 20 minutes I completely forgot, let's go" she said tugging on her.

" im sorry I have to go I wish I cou-" was all I heard as she faded out of the club with her friend pulling her.
Damn, that was my chance. What am I gonna do? I don't know one thing about her but her name.

Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me

After we left the club me and Spin went back to our hotel. I stayed quiet the whole ride back just thinking. When we pulled up to the parking lot I parked and was about to get out when Spin asked me "man wassup you been quiet since we left the club".
"Nun man" I replied nonchalant.
" it's that girl huh"
"What girl?"I pretended to be clueless.
"What girl?" he said mocking me. " Nigga shutup I saw you and that girl at the club, what about her bruh , why you actin like that my G, did she curve you?" He said knowingly.
" no Spin wtf, it's just I ain't get her number or anything before she got rushed out the club by her friend. And you know I told you I wasn't gonna get into any relationships anytime soon"I explained.
"Damn, wait did her friend have a cheetah print dress on with blonde hair curled to the side?" he questioned.
" yeah?" I said confused.
" bruh I got her friends number"
"Ok so?"i said not caring.
"So that means I can probably get her number from her friend" he said.
" SPIN YOU DA MUHHFUCKIN MAN"I said jumpin up and down.
"Chill ol' happy go lucky ass nigga" he said looking at me stupid.

Y/n P.o.v

I didn't even get to know his name. I'm low-key mad at Daysia but all I can do is hope I cross paths with him again. I know I said I wasn't looking for love but I mean I didn't say I wasn't looking for a potential relationship with someone. It can possibly turn into love. He seems so perfect for me. The way our bodies felt like they belong to together, he was such a gentlemen, and the way I felt comfortable talking to him right then and there...I was never able to do that with Er-...nevermind.All I can do is hope.

Lord please save him for me, do this one favor for me
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you guys like the story. I want to be dedicated to it so vote and comment -R <3